“Average: overcooked meat and frozen fries...”

Burger Wave San Marco
Ranked #502 of 9,344 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I asked my meat to be cooked medium rare and still, they served it well done... Burgers are decent but why don't they use fresh potatoes instead of serving frozen fries?

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent, freshly prepared food. Pleasant staff. Cool decor - iconic album covers collected by the owner. Good beer, too. Value for money.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

i am a huge burger-fan and I was really disappointed by this place. we read all the good reviews but the burgers were REALLY not good! the cheese was plastic, the patties looked industrial and definitely did not taste home-made. Staff was not really attentive either.

I really cannot go along with the other good reviews.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely little Australian themed joint with a few beers on tap along with a large choice of beef, chicken, and vegetarian burgers. My wife enjoyed the beet burger (V) while I had the wave (beef) burger. My wife enjoyed her burger more than I did so I'm giving this rating a higher score than i would otherwise. The young lady serving us was very pleasant and spoke good English. We will return again and give it another go but I won't be ordering the beef burger next time.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

What a nice place! We wanted to eat something different for a day, it was great! Not expensive, tasted very good, nice people and a chill vibe!

Date of visit: June 2017