“Great place to unwind”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nizza Millefonti
Description: Eataly is more than a supermarket with restaurants. It is an energetic marketplace--an opportunity to taste and take home the products of artisans who create the highest quality products at a fair price
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made several visits to Eataly with my co-workers last week, and we had a very good time. The food is very good, but not up to the level of local restaurants, but it’s so easy to just grab a bottle of wine from the basement shop and take it to a restaurant and sit down for a casual meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,064)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’ve watched the film above.
The racetrack has a lot more relevance.
Go through to the end of the shopping centre inside (following the arrows) and you’ll come across a gift shop for the gallery at the end of the building and from there the staff told us how to get out onto the track.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Too many people but it’s possible to walk around without stress depending on the hour you visit it.
The offer is huge. It’s worth going to there if you are sightseeing around the area in order to get an idea of local goods because you can find whatever you are looking for in terms of Italian products, of course.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is the first Eataly location. Several places to eat in the store; the best place to eat by far in that area. The pizza and pasta were great, as were the gelato and chocolate.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped at the fish counter for what should have been a quick business lunch. Rush hour was fading away and we sat in two nice and comfortable seats. With a good view I had on the cooking area, I have been able to notice the poor hygiene conditions. The girl preparing the plates was using bare hands! I mean, what about gloves or the good old spoon?? After 20 minutes an annoyed waiter took our orders. Since I had noticed someone having potato and pulp salad - which is a delicious Italian dish, traditionally served warm - I ordered it. I was served an ice cold, half portion (compared to the ones I had seen) and when I complained, I was told they had run out it. No refund or additional alternative was offered. Not even a smile! Very disappointing, not the Eataly I used to love.