“very nice lunch and dinner”
Review of Gramsci

Gramsci
Ranked #666 of 4,037 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: US$21 - US$28
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

we have eaten there for lunch and dinners any time we come to Torino. It is a very nice place with good Italian food. Lunch has a lighter menu but still good. Pizza's are good also. Service and price is excellent.
I would continue to come to this place anytime we come to Torino
Well done team !!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Great place.. delicious pizza, a unique one for sure.

The place is clean, the service is fast and the workers are really professional.

I enjoyed the pizza, and that one with red beans and mushroom is my favorite one.

All in all it's a nice experience in a quite great place.

Recommend it for pizza lovers :)

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Pretentious, but de facto a pizzeria, I found it expensive for average food quality. Atmosphere is nice, expectations set high, but the rest is not up to it.

3  Thank mcitaly2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed two wonderful meals at this restaurant billed as a pizza place. We found it to be a great deal more. We enjoyed great meals. The tuna was superb, the risotto amazing, the lamb excellent. The service was prompt and attentive. The house wine was quite good even for my wife the wine snob.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I was on a business trip and staying in the centre of Turin. I found this within walking distance of the hotel. They have a nice outside dining area but also a very nice interior. I went to this restaurant 3 times during my stay because I liked it so much. The staff were lovely and some spoke English. The prices are fair and the portion sizes are good. I can highly recommend this place.