“Great Bream Branzino?”

Price range: US$21 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Seemed quiet at 7.30 but filled to 70% which is good for a Monday. Got used to the contemporary music and grappled with the short but Italian menu. (Quite nice that Turin is not on many Brits lists)
My wife had Bream stuffed with herbs and wrapped with courgettes plus roast potatoes. There’s not a lot of fish in Turin and this was delicious.
I had “cuberoll” which I couldn’t translate anywhere but knew it was meat - turns out its ribeye - a bit too much fat but that could be me - very tasty though.
Finished with Tiramisu which was Home made and excellent.
Two glasses of wine and a beer total €70 was fine.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

2nd time visiting this restaurant. Little did I know the menu changes depending on the season - was hoping to order my ravioli del plin (available in winter months!) Which were excellent the 1st time. Cheese+charcuterie platter with plain focaccia, beef tartar and risotto were amazing. To finish, the BUNET dessert typical in Torino is a must :) will definitely go back!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Was in Torino on business and a large group of colleagues went to dinner here. The wine list offered decent local wines at reasonable prices. The food was well prepared and each person left satisfied. I had the tuna which was very good, but the veal my colleague's ordered was even better.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

we have eaten there for lunch and dinners any time we come to Torino. It is a very nice place with good Italian food. Lunch has a lighter menu but still good. Pizza's are good also. Service and price is excellent.
I would continue to come to this place anytime we come to Torino
Well done team !!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Great place.. delicious pizza, a unique one for sure.

The place is clean, the service is fast and the workers are really professional.

I enjoyed the pizza, and that one with red beans and mushroom is my favorite one.

All in all it's a nice experience in a quite great place.

Recommend it for pizza lovers :)