“Perfect for my needs and excellent value for money”

Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites
Ranked #12 of 130 Hotels in Turin
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had gone to Turin for just 2 days in order to see an opera at Teatro Regio Torino and I wanted somewhere clean, quiet, out of the centre and near the park and river, and near a good supermarket since I have to prepare my own food. Best Western Executive Suites ticked all the points on my wish list.

I’d arranged an airport transfer with the hotel and I’d definitely recommend this. Not only is it convenient but the driver was nice, the price reasonable but I did notice, on leaving the airport, that there was a long queue for taxi’s in front of the airport.
I’d asked for a top floor, quiet room and my Business Suite was on the top floor in the building to the rear of the hotel. It was very clean and quiet – of course, you hear the occasional scrape of a chair from a neighbour but I hear no noise from TVs, other guests in neighbouring rooms or the street outside.

The air con unit, a wall unit under the window, was, however, a little too noisy to have on whilst watching TV or whilst sleeping but I prefer to have the window open wherever I am, if possible. This was fine for me as I didn’t feel too hot and there was no street noise. The air con worked well at other times and was good for keeping the room cool whilst I was out.

The bed was nice and firm and the pillows comfortable too.
Whilst the TV channels – there is a huge number! – are mostly Italian, there are several American/English language channels.

The layout and space was good for me, as a solo traveller though the shower unit felt a bit small - that said, I think that is because I am used to an ‘open plan’ type of shower.

The staff were helpful prior to arrival via e-mail and during my stay.

The WiFi is free, though a bit slow and unstable at times. I was, however, able to watch programmes on Netflix on my laptop with no problems.

For those, like me, who need or prefer to make their own food, having the small kitchen unit is perfect. For foodies who prefer to eat out, there is a good selection of restaurants within 10-15 minutes’ walk and the hotel has detailed information and recommendations about local eateries. There is room service at the hotel and you can pay a small charge for the breakfast buffet (which I didn’t try but I saw it and it looked lovely with a good selection) but, other than that, there is no evening restaurant within the hotel.

The hotel is about 25-35 minutes’ walk from the centre of Turin. I didn’t explore public transport options. The main road into Turin is not in a great area, it’s a bit run down so it’s not a ‘pretty’ walk but I never had any problems. About 10-15 minutes’ walk in the opposite direction is an excellent Carrefour supermarket, selling a wonderful array of standard and organic and speciality diet foods.

Having walked round the centre of Turin and seen the location of other hotels, I’d definitely recommend Best Western Executive Suites because it’s so much quieter and the river and a lovely park, not to mention excellent value for money.. I’ll certainly come back to this hotel if, as I hope, I come back to Turin next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheena M
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that You found the room clean, quiet and functioning as well as our location nearby Valentino Park, nice restaurants and supermarkets, that has been working so well for You.
As You already experienced, we can arrange airport transfers on request for our Guests at a reasonable price, in a way to ease Your trip to the Executive Hotel at the moment of Your arrival and also when You have to leave.
The Staff is really pleased for the words You spent for us: it is a satisfaction for us to know that we looked after You so well throughout Your stay, giving You useful advices and informations about what to visit and where to eat in the city of Turin.
In fact we always try to please Your requests and preferences about the rooms Your prefer in case we have the opportunity to make you feel more comfortable throughout Your stay, as if You were home.
Since we are really close to a Carrefour Supermarket 24/h open, it’s really easy for our Guests to satisfy every necessity and it offers a great variety of organic food also to take away in case You don’t want to eat out everyday.
Moreover, we are glad to know that You would come back in our Executive Hotel: this is definitely the best reward for us. We look forward to have You back soon and offer You another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel and had a wonderful visit. It was very clean and bigger than any of our other rooms during this Europe visit. We enjoyed having a desk with WiFi, a sofa, a fridge to keep things cold, and a coffee maker. The desk attendants were very helpful, albeit not quite as friendly as our other hotels. We enjoyed the breakfast (eggs, cold and hot meats, cheese, fruit salad, waffles, pastries, yogurts, jams, Nutella). (I happily had enough non-carb items to eat at breakfast.) We also frequented a corner store nearby for fruit, cheese, etc to keep in the room for snacks. The front desk recommended the Egyptian museum, which we enjoyed, and was walking distance for the average person. (Unless you have trouble walking.) Overall, we were very pleased with this choice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Guest,

we would like to thank You and Your daughter for taking the time to share Your feedback with us further Your visit to the Best Western Plus Executive Hotel: it is a pleasure to learn that You felt comfortable and welcomed, as this is constantly what we strive to achieve.
The breakfast concept has been thought to fulfill our guest's needs of a healthy and tasty breakfast: in fact part of our buffet is composed by fresh fruits, a great variety of pastries and cakes, gluten free products and there is also a wide range of non carb items as You mentioned.
The whole Team looks forward to having the opportunity of welcoming You back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The area of the hotel is quite good, not only cause it is close to san salvario which is full of bars and restaurants but also close to the way to exit torino and go direction Moncalieri if you are there for work. The personnel was quite polite when i arrived very late to check in. The people in the breakfast room were a bit strange but it's ok. Room was nice, clean, quite a nice size for a business trip and not noisy and breakfast quite good. I would go back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank N A
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Guest,

For a business trip is really important to be comfortable in a quiet and nice room and moreover to do a nutritious breakfast like the one we offer our Guests.
Our location is strategic and every place is easily reachable from where we are located: also for a work trip Turin is a really nice city full of attractions.

We are glad to know that You would come back in our Executive Hotel: we look forward to have You back soon and offer You another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Check-in staff were excellent and helpful. Easy walk from train station. Right by Metro stop. Room was well appointed, quiet, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was inexpensive and good. Variety of food available.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that You found the room clean as new, as well as our location working so well for you and also having experienced our delicious breakfast.
As You noticed the position of our structure is very easy to reach and well connected by tram lines and metro stations nearby.
The whole Team looks forward to welcoming You back for another stay very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I stayed here for a business trip in Turin. The hotel is excellent, rooms are quiet, very spacious and have all the necessary amenities. Prices aren't too high, staff were very friendly and the breakfast was simply amazing with all the products being sourced from Italian suppliers. Location is also very good, 5 minutes walk from the central station and 10 minutes walk from the historic centre of town. I would definitely stay here if I'll be in Turin again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ketoprofene17
Gen M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking time to leave us Your excellent opinion.
It is always extremely rewarding to receive such positive comments from our Guests as they enable us to always keep our standards very high, and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet Your expectations.
We thank You for Your kind words of appreciation, it is a pleasure to learn you felt welcomed as this is constantly what we strive to achieve.
We look forward to welcoming You again in the near future.