US$136
US$86
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$159
  • Breakfast included
Pacific Hotel Fortino(Turin)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$66
  • Restaurant
US$77
US$47
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfair dealgreat locationboiled eggsegyptian museumbreakfast roomcity centrearound the cornerinner courtyardpiazza castellovia garibaldimini baryogurttorinoinsulationtoiletprosminibar
Reviewed 29 October 2015

The place is unremarkable but extremely well situated. It is clean, friendly and breakfast is pretty normal. The room we stayed in was fairly spacious. One thing about the hotel is that there is a restaurant attached to it which is very good, both in price and quality and open nearly 24 hours. You will get a 10% discount if you are staying at the hotel.

All in all, we would go back to stay at the Petit Hotel. You get a fair deal for what you pay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eduardo969
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Pros: Smack in the centre of town; the pedestrian road means no noise from outside. Cons: lack of any kind of insulation means noise from adjoining rooms; the wc and the bidet are so narrow you have serious problems in using them (no kidding!)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank mgialdini
Reviewed 7 October 2015

This hotel is in a great location, close to all the sights. Nice cafe on the ground floor.
The room was clean and everything was working.
Limited choices in the breakfast buffet and the room was basic, but just fine for one night.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The hotel was very small but ok for one night and very central. Breakfast was fine nothing very grand but fine. room was very small and bathroom was small. The room had a cute little balcony and we could see he Alps. WIFI didn't work the whole time I was there

Room Tip: Room with a balcony
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2015

We were in town to see the Shroud on exhibit and I was looking for accommodations when I stumbled onto this hotel. It was perfect..only blocks from the Egyptian Museum and not too far from the Shroud entrance so I decided to take this. I drove so the garage is about 200 yards away..not bad to walk with 2 kids and the garage attendant was very nice.

We had a room at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor. There are 2 lifts and easy to follow signs to our room. The key given has to be turned in each time you leave the building..which makes things a whole lot easier/not scrambling to find or lose it. The room had a large entry way, bathroom was big, shower only (slow to drain, had to stop the water to let it go down before continuing the shower), a twin sized bed for my daughter and a queen size bed for my youngest and I. A small flat screened tv with cable (kids watched cartoons mainly) and a large window to open in the mornings. AC worked when we first arrived then when we returned, it didn't seem like it was. Luckily, we were only staying overnight so it didn't matter. Room stayed cool regardless. The corridor we stayed in was quiet and we didn't have difficulties sleeping. The staff was very courteous and helped us with any questions we had. I forgot my passport back home and luckily they understood and waited for my husband to send a scanned copy. The breakfast downstairs was ok...just wished there was a bit more selection but we were lucky they served anything at all. The very large breakfast area was decorated in a modern IKEA-like feel and was very clean. The staff down there were also very friendly.

Wifi is offered but at a charge. I didn't pay for the service when we could just go around the block and enjoy free internet at a cafe. There is a restaurant next door that will give you a discount for letting them know you're staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family