All reviews cable car ski holiday minute walk sinatra town
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Literally a stones throw from the lift to Plan Checrouit. A short stroll to bars, shops and restaurants. A clean, well heated room with lots of space and lovely views. Breakfast provided all you'd expect and the staff were all helpful and friendly. A short stay but I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Superb location next to lift. Five mins walk to town. Good pizza across road. Restaurant in hotel good but comaratively expensive. Staff great. Fred wi-fi in lobby didn't extend to our room. Refugees started but still lots to do. Room good for two but cramped for anymore with pull out beds which are rubbish. Bath and shower. TV Italian only. Breakfast very good and better than basic continental. Building work next door but wasn't intrusive. I was disappointed with dining choices in town. I would come again for skiing but not for a 'proper' holiday. Recommended for skiing if you can get it at the right price.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel has the best location in Courmayeur, very close to the main cableway and in the same time close to the pretty city center. The breakfast is delicious and with multiple choices. The restaurant offers very good food with local and international dishes. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Families with kids are welcomed, with kids menus and the kids club. And Courmayeur offers a wide range of activities for all ages and tastes, from ski experts to shopping funs.

Now it's almost 10 years that this is my hotel in my ski winter location.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank csirio
Reviewed 9 January 2017

We had a decent stay but I probably wouldn't stay in this hotel again. We stayed there because it was basically the only hotel that had free rooms that week-end. Hotel Les Jumeaux has some key advantages but also a couple of downsides. Let's start with the positives: superbe location, literally behind the cable railway bringing you directly to the ski slopes and just at the end of the quaint pedestrian shopping street. It has family suites which is very convenient for families (2 adults and 2 children). The food at the breakfast was quite nice - above Italian standard - with freshly squeezed orange juice, cold cuts and local cheeses. On the downsides: the whole hotel and in particular the rooms are in desperate need of refurbishing. The carpets are gross, the sofa more than outdated and in poor condition. Our room accomodated 4 people, however there was a partition separating the king sized bed from the 2 sofa beds directly at the foot of our bed, leaving us in a cubicle the size of the bed with no window. Scary. The bathroom was surprisingly nice though. The bed was horrible, with springs boring into my ribs the whole night. Internet was so poor that I never got connected in 2 days. My son did get some shaky connection in the bathroom. The breakfast room is windowless as it is situated underground, which makes for a very depressing atmosphere. Overall the staff was helpful and friendly though. Finally, the price was OK for Courmayeur, however too high for the quality of the room.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2016

The hotel is old and poorely refurbished, the service is poor.
We traveled as family and our double room had a problem with the temperature,
they could do nothing! They proposed nothing and for them was just normal!
Our children could not sleel and us as well. I could not say it was a pleasent stay!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family