US$252
US$227
  • Breakfast included
US$232
  • Pool
Albergo Dente del Gigante(Courmayeur)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Auberge de la Maison(Courmayeur)
US$316
US$131
US$128
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Au Coeur des Neiges(Courmayeur)
US$249
US$242
Chalet Joli(Courmayeur)
US$109
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationmain cable carshort strolldecent sizeski bootsski weekendpianistgondolatownsinatramotorwayslopessnow
Reviewed 30 October 2017

After four days on the TMB, I couldn't wait to stay here because it was a hotel (which meant I got my own bed and bathroom :) ). It's located in the heart of Courmayeur, so it's really convenient if you need to do some restocking on food and what not.

My room did NOT have A/C. This didn't really bother me since it wasn't very hot out, however, I would imagine the place would be very uncomfortable if it was!

The breakfast the hotel provides is really good for the price of the stay (mine was about $70?). The staff was super friendly, the hotel room was clean when I first walked in, and overall my stay here was fantastic! If you plan on completing the entire Tour du Mont Blanc, this place is a great stay to celebrate the fact that you're about half-way done with the trail!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Stayed here for a long ski weekend. Location is absolutely perfect for the main cable car and a very short walk into the centre for the main restaurants / bars / shopping.

Breakfast was one of the best I have had in a ski resort.

Found all the staff were friendly, particularly the people on reception who stored my bags when I went skiing on final day and let me use the shower room before I left for the airport.

Bedroom was spacious but perhaps a little bit dated, the shower was just about okay and the mattress could be a bit more comfortable.

Overall I would definitely look to stay here again if I was coming back to Courmayeur.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017

When we booked this hotel we were very pleased with the pictures advertised and other people reviews on their stay.
When we arrived we were pleased with the overall look of the hotel but within 5 minutes of being there we had been whisked away in a mini-van and taken to a different location.
The new location was more of a hostel type room than a 4-star hotel.
Beware when you book, make sure you are in the hotel its self.
We were only in the hotel for 5 minutes but during that short time it looked like a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We arrived at the hotel about 1pm and our room was ready for us to check into,which was great as it said 5pm check in. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very large with plenty of storage space. Bathroom was clean, decent size but the shower was not very powerful. Walls were a bit thin, so you can here your neighbours.
Breakfast had a good buffet choice of food. The coffee was excellent. We didn't eat in the restaurant.
Great location for the cable car and short walk into the centre.
The hotel worked for us as it was mainly just for sleeping in and didn't require any of the amenities.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Close to the lift, after a very good breakfast, fresh juices done in front of you, and a warm welcome by friendly staff.
A very pleasant 3 days stay from morning to late, as shop, restaurants and animated bars are just a foot away.

Room Tip: Cases for shoes and ski available.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends