“YOU MUST STOP HERE - THIS IS THE BEST”
Review of Al Bancale

Al Bancale
Ranked #20 of 62 Dessert in Padua
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I am a connoisseur of ice cream. I live in Venice atm and had a day trip here. This was absolutely the best. I had coffee and chocolate. Heaven on earth. fantastic clean place. Just go for it. Life is too short and ice cream melts.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This place has insanely delicious ice cream. It’s a must visit if you are in Padua. Seriously we were here 3 days and came everyday for a treat. The flavours are all made with premium delicious ingredients, simply yummy yummy yummy. Vegan options available too. So far I’d say Padua’s best kept secret.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The best ice cream ever!!! Home-made and delicious. Big choice of flavours and kind people. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This place offers the tastiest ice cream, surely worth a visit. Make sure to pick the taste which is in season :)

Alessandro P, Direttore at Al Bancale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We sampled over a half dozen gelato places in Padua, but this one earned our repeat business. We stopped here four times during our stay. Each time, we tried something different, but my one staple was the Baccio. It tasted like it had peanut butter in it. Though I had Baccio at other places, the taste was completely different.

Bet you cannot stop at one scoop!

Alessandro P, Direttore at Al Bancale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017