This hotel is a 15 min walk from the city centre and a 30 min walk from the train station. I would recommend trying other hotels in Padua as I was not fully satisfied with the service offered.
- Cleanliness: the room was very thoroughly cleaned every day
- Bed: comfortable bed and pillows
- Staff: very helpful and friendly
- Breakfast costs 7 euros extra per person. For this price I would expect better food choices, with higher quality (instead of the packaged biscuits) and a more welcoming and spacious breakfast room. Keep in mind that one can have a cappuccino and a croissant for around 2 - 2.50 euros at any coffee shop.
- Internet: it is free but extremely slow, in the evening it is impossible to even load a webpage
- Room walls: very thin, I could hear the conversations of the guests in the room next door.More
- Free Wifi