See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2008

I stayed in the hotel in September 2008 and everything was quite ok. I payed by a credit card and, on 23.11.2008, they took 1000 Euro form my account. Be aware!!!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Pr74
Reviewed 24 November 2008

In 2007, I booked a hotel reservation at the Hotel Antenore in Padua Italy (Address: via Bravi 14/b Padova 35129). My wife and I stayed at the hotel for one night in September, 2007. The hotel itself was physically fine and the staff was courteous. However today, November 23, 2008, I was alerted by Mastercard that someone tried to charge over $2,500 on November 22, 2008 and over $300 on November 21 from that hotel. I told my credit card company that the charges were fraudulent and unauthorized. I would like others to be aware that this hotel fails to properly safeguard credit card information and that this hotel may be involved in "scams" using credit card information. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kiril96
Reviewed 17 November 2008

Room 104: heater doesn't work, complained to reception, he said "I'm sorry" but they didn't fix, so we spent a cold night.
TV was 20 years old with broken loudspeaker, ok we didn't go there to watch at TV.

Shower broken

Breackfast really poor: at 9 am there was only few things left with only 3 rooms booked!

clean and no smells but avoid this hotel

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2008

Arrived at the hotel very weary. The receptionist was very warm and friendly. Padova proved a nice base to see Venice. Good bus and train links, and the hotel was a nice refuge from the rush and the crowds. Compared to other hotels in the area the Antenore seemed very reasonable value. The staff were approachable and helpful.

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank kmc27
Reviewed 19 October 2008

The hotel staff were lovely,especially Marios,they ran the place,there was no free shuttle to the city,no free access to the internet,complimentery water only given first day,not one english, channel on TV,no restaurants near by,The Brazillian one is owned by the Hotel owners,its arip off with not much on menu,nice young lad translated for us.Hotel is shabby & needs updating,Breakfast is mean,if you want to loose weight stay in this area.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family