Hotel Antenore
US$151
US$92
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$84
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$88
US$82
US$94
La Lanterna B&B(Padua)(Great Value!)
US$70
B&B.it
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2008

I were there in July 2008 and everything was ok. On the 22 and 23.11.they book 2000 Euro from my visa card.

Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank beaPotsdam
Reviewed 27 November 2008

I'm only reviewing this hotel now after what happened to us on 23rd November 2008.
We stayed in this hotel in the beginning of September and thought the staff were very friendly. Now, on November 23rd they took money from our credit card, 1000Euro to be exact! The agency through which we booked with told us they cannot help us because they are no longer doing business with this hotel. The hotel is not answering their phone. We called Police in Padova but they told us they cannot help us because we are not in italy. Called Padova Tourist board, and they told us its not their business.. OK, our bank is investigating this, but avoid this hotel, or rather, dont pay with your card there. Surprisingly, they are still advertising rooms. Be warned.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank JudithRuzicka
Reviewed 27 November 2008

I stayed in the hotel in September 2008 and everything was quite ok. I payed by a credit card and, on 23.11.2008, they took 1000 Euro form my account. Be aware!!!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Pr74
Reviewed 24 November 2008

In 2007, I booked a hotel reservation at the Hotel Antenore in Padua Italy (Address: via Bravi 14/b Padova 35129). My wife and I stayed at the hotel for one night in September, 2007. The hotel itself was physically fine and the staff was courteous. However today, November 23, 2008, I was alerted by Mastercard that someone tried to charge over $2,500 on November 22, 2008 and over $300 on November 21 from that hotel. I told my credit card company that the charges were fraudulent and unauthorized. I would like others to be aware that this hotel fails to properly safeguard credit card information and that this hotel may be involved in "scams" using credit card information. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kiril96
Reviewed 17 November 2008

Room 104: heater doesn't work, complained to reception, he said "I'm sorry" but they didn't fix, so we spent a cold night.
TV was 20 years old with broken loudspeaker, ok we didn't go there to watch at TV.

Shower broken

Breackfast really poor: at 9 am there was only few things left with only 3 rooms booked!

clean and no smells but avoid this hotel

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple