“Good”

GROM - Il Gelato come una volta
Ranked #19 of 62 Dessert in Padua
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Grom has artisanal gelato and my favorite tasts are pistachio and bacio. The prices might seem a bit high if we take into account the quantity of gelato you receive for the price but it ia worthy.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have been sensitive to gluten since 2010 so imagine my delight when I found out I could eat the wafer cones offered here at Grom!!!!
We are in Padova whilst they are experiencing the hottest heat wave in 40 years. The fridges around the city were really struggling. Despite this, the flavours we had were delicious on each occasion we visited. Thank you Grom for looking after those of us with gluten sensitivities/allergies.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite gelato in town. Great quality and home made taste. A good reason to gain some weight!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I discovered the GROM chain in Florence a few years ago and was thrilled to see this GROM gelateria in Padua. Today has been a cool and rainy day...and we decided we'd have a gelato dinner. I love the Fior di Latte - delicate 'flower or milk' - it goes well with anything else. Today I added lemon and ruby red grapefruit to my mix. Perfect way to end my day. Hubby had stracitella, salted caramel, and coffee flavor. You just can't go wrong.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

A lovely square,A sunny,hot day ,and Ice cream to die for,what is there not to like?Service was quick and efficient and good value.Make sure you eat it quickly as it melts rapidly!