“Excellent Sushi restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The various sushi dishes were very well prepared and presented. The eat as much as you can option at 24 euros was excellent value. Waiting staff were very friendly and happy to advise on dishes.
The restaurant is well laid out with a traditional Japanese feel and has a pleasant atmosphere and next time that I am in Padua I will certainly eat there again

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience. In the 28 mins we were there we had 5 different waiters of which 4 did not speak English (which is OK and has not been a problem before). They left our softdrinks on the table without removing the cap and we waited several times for them to take our order. Without any confidence that this establishment could provide a proper service we decided to leave. I am astonished that the service was this poor when there was only one other table besides ours. Not recommended for their service, they probably make nice sushi but we will never know...

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First, I thought it was nothing special, but after eating the first piece of my Philadelphia Roll and having some smalltalk with the very friendly waitresses, I was impressed. I took the "all you can eat"-option and I recommend you to do that too. You will want to order something else, I promise. And this Sushi Boat for 2 people was excellent. The dishes are worth the price.

Nice greetings from Vienna, Austria

2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Overall nice sushi. The food is good. The place is very nice and at the city centre wich is perfect. But nothing special about the menù. An avarage sushi. The waiters are very kind and polite.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I was here alone at about 3 in the afternoon and was the oldest person in there by far (I'm 22). The all you can eat price applies to the entire menu except drinks (and maybe dessert). It was clean and the staff were very friendly and spoke English, though the food was a bit slow (the place was full!). I made the mistake of under ordering and came in around when the kitchen was closing so didn't get to order a second round of food. A roll is 4 pieces. Make sure you order more than you normally would, otherwise you'll leave hungry like me! Otherwise, very tasty and I plan on going back soon to get my money's worth ;)

1  Thank kiranjess