“A break from pasta”

Umami Fusion Restaurant
Reserve with
Umami Fusion Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,115 Restaurants in Padua
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Umami early on a Saturday evening. They offered a fixed price option that allowed us to sample the appetizer, dim sum, sushi, soup, beef and fortune cookie. Everything we ate was fresh and delicious. Wine selection was good with very reasonable prices. Would return again. The tram operates to their location.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Food was good, fresh and full of flavor. The interior and the staff made me feel welcome, I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This is a very impressive restaurant to visit and indeed view the ultra deep frozen sea foods on offer. It is a comfortable and modern establishment with charming helpful staff and an extensive sea food menu. The food was superb. My only criticism is the menu stated deep frozen (cooked in case you are wondering)white fish in bed of steamed seasonal vegetables. It arrived on a very pleasant pea and mint purée. When asked about the steamed vegetables, they arrived well after completing the main course and consisted of a plate of steamed cauliflower and nothing else. Not very impressive or appropriate I believe!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Really cute new Japanese place in Padua, near prato della valle. The lunch specials are a good value and I'm very excited to have an udon spot here in Padua finally!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I visited the restaurant already few times for aperitivo. Instead of potato chips you get served with tasty edamame soybeans and sushi accompanied by a glass of good wine. The place and the atmosphere are really pleasant. I definitely recommend the restaurant and I'm looking forward to try the Chinese cuisine next time!

1  Thank Tanja J