US$319
US$204
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$263
US$245
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$200
US$157
US$116
US$88
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$223
US$181
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$220
US$104
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$230
US$169
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Hotel Colombina(Venice)
US$134
US$113
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$180
US$128
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$134
US$118
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain sitessmall roomsan marcost marksvaporetto stopcanalsupermarketdirectionskettlechannelsheatingboatsbustletourists
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Yuck. It took a long time to find this place - the directions on their website are inaccurate, and in Venice in order to find something directions need to be dead-on. We finally found it by following another group looking for the same property. I was willing to overlook the urine smelling, rat-feces -laden alleyway that lead us to the hotel as that is just the way Venice is...though if it were my hotel I would be sure to sweep up the area in front of my location. There was rat poop literally on the stoop of the hotel for the 4 days we were there...you had to avoid stepping in it.

The mgr. Marco picked up the key for room #2 and showed us the way, and to my dismay walked about 2 feet from the reception desk. He assured me it was quiet and wouldn't be a problem as it was a quiet hotel...he's obviously never stayed in the room, it was horrible. Aside from hearing every person who walks through the lobby, you hear breakfast being set up. Then there was the mold...I know it's Venice and things are wet and humid, but the bathroom was disgusting. It was BLACK mold, not just a hint of mold. There were puddles on the bathroom floor and obviously was a long-term problem as evidenced by the stains on the floor. This could have been partially solved by having a shower curtain - I don't know why they don't believe in shower curtains? It's not as if the design aesthetic is so grand it can get away without them. Then there was something on the mattress that I won't even begin to discuss.

The next morning we asked to be moved. With attitude, and telling me that no one has *ever* said his hotel was dirty, Marco upgraded us to a canal room (at water level-don't leave the windows open...seriously). It was better, a bit quieter, a little cleaner.

Breakfast was awful. The coffee wasterrible. Good coffee is almost a constant in Italy, but not here. They have a machine pumping out push-button cappuccinos, which can be OK if the coffee itself is good. This wasn't. I watched the same bruise on the only banana in the fruit bowl grow larger each of the 3 mornings we were there. Save your $10/person on "breakfast" and go to any cafe on Strada Nova and get your own coffee and cornetto.

The good thing about the hotel is it's location. It's steps from Strada Nova, around the corner from a Billa market. At the end of the alley is a fabulous restaurant where we enjoyed our last meal of the 3 week trip.

I would only stay there again if there were no other options.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank heidimiller365
Reviewed 24 July 2012

On our way to Tuscany we wanted to get a nice rest in Venice, being clean and not too expensive. We chose the Al Canal Regio based on various reviews. The location is pretty poor though we had an old, mysterious Palazzo as a view out of our window. The breakfast is ok, the rooms are though not very clean and pretty simple for the price we paid. The staff is friendly but not overwhelming to help or to be there with advices for the city. I would not stay again there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amasek
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The team working here tries hard, but its a poor location and is not inviting. Probably get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Good location and easy access to most places. Billa shop is just round the corner - 3 minutes walking, were you can do a lot cheaper shopping than in other local/tourists shops.
The hotel itself is cosy and clean. The rooms were quite small but who would like to spend the time in the hotel room if there is so much to explore in the city?!
Good service at reception, thank you Marco for being helpful!
Breakfast may be a bit disappointing, but once again - Billa is just there if you need something extra or not planning to pay and have a breakfast in the hotel.
Overall - happy with the chosen accommodation. I would recommend it to my friends.

Maly ale czysty hotelik.Bardzo dobra lokalizacja i latwy dostep do wiekszosci atrakcji. Dosłownie za rogiem znajduje sie sklep Billa, w ktorym polecamy robic zakupy. Servis w recepcji rowniez bez zarzutow; pokoje dosc male ale wystarczajace jak dla tych ktorzy zamierzaja zwiedzac to piekne miasto, a nie przesiadywac w hotelu. Z opcji sniadania proponuje zrezygnowac, lub dokupywac sobie lepsza wedline, wieksze niz te ich 6cm buleczki i warzywa.
Podsumowujac - bylismy zadowoleni z wybranego hotelu i polecilibysmy go znajomym.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I highly recommend the Al Canal Regio Hotel. I am really surprised to read comments from other travellers who have something negative to say. I stayed at Easter 2011 and just arranged for my parents to stay there at Easter 2012. The staff recognised the connection and upgraded my parents to a room with a view. Their experience was just as brilliant as ours: very friendly staff (Marco & Michele), clean, modern & comfortable rooms, excellent location and overall superb value for money. I will always return to this hotel & recommend it to my friends and colleagues. Grazie mille to the staff at Al Canal Regio! :-)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple