US$267
US$246
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

US$220
US$153
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$232
US$169
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$185
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$422
US$181
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$218
US$157
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Hotel Colombina(Venice)
US$200
US$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$116
US$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$150
US$118
US$313
  • Room Service
All reviewswashing machinehelpful ownershared bathroomclear instructionstoilet and bidetapartment was cleanfresh towelsnice stayquiet areaminutes walkinggreat place to stayfirst floornice roombars and restaurantslong weekendair conditionerperfect location
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay. I emailed them to find the best way to get there and I was given very clear instructions on how to get from Marco Polo airport to the apartments. Google maps did not even recommend this option for me. Thanks again guys. Also the room was good. Clean, had fresh towels and shower gel. Located just 20mins walk from the main attractions. Near by were many bars and restaurants which I felt were responsibly priced. Also I was situated near a supermarket which was great. The apartment has a shared bathroom. I only stayed for 2 nights and the second night I had the apartment to myself :) I would definitely recommend these apartments. Check in was a very easy process. I have stayed in shared apartments before and this place was the only one that physically walked you to the property, which was much appreciated. Only downfall I would have liked a mirror in my room and there was a shelf directly over the bed which I hit my head on a few times.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I think that I stayed in the worse room, there is a terrible smell, really terrible, as well there is something wrong with shower, water suddenly goes to cold and hot randomly, and my room is the deposit of hotel, I was sleeping and a woman entered in room to get dishwashing detergent in the closet inside room, Absolutely unacceptable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fernando T
veneziacentopercento, Proprietario at Veneziacentopercento Rooms & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We are very sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay but you slept in one of the best room we have. The other guest's feedback confirm this. A hotel's deposit ? Not at all. It is very strange to listen your words when during your stay we met you daily and you had only smiles for us.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Location is perfect and so is the apartment (the one we stayed in). However, the rigidity of the management both with respect to check in times and check out times spoiled it for us. Unfortunately we needed a slightly early check in (morning) and a slightly late check out (by 1 hour) but in both cases, management did not budge and we just had to sit on the bench with the luggage and wait.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ASR2014
veneziacentopercento, Responsabile reception at Veneziacentopercento Rooms & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear ASR2014,
We are really sorry about the problem you had during your stay. Even if it seems strange you had to sit on the bench...as we have a free luggage deposit in our office. All our client store their luggage here before the check in and after the check out and they are always happy for this service (that normally other owners never concede).
For the next time we suggest you to clarify your needs in order to give you the best solution!
As we understand you enjoyed your stay, so we hope to welcome you again! :)
Thanks for the review,
Elisa - Veneziacentopercento

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I am really happy to have spent a week in Venice with Silvia and Piero :)
It was COZY and COMFORTABLE as a place, one of the warmer I could find!
I recommend this B & B to everyone because they have a wide range of room solutions to offer, from family to single traveler.

If you want to stay in Venice with the most typical decor this is ONE!
As a position is PERFECT because is quiet and private close to a nice garden, typical shops in the street and just 4 min to S.Mark Square!

The rooms were really well CLEAN and EQUIPPED and mostly the staff were really helpful with us because they gave us all the directions to reach the apartment and most common places.
It's really easy to reach from the train station, just few stops and you'll arrive in.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank marcofusato
veneziacentopercento, Responsabile reception at Veneziacentopercento Rooms & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Marco,
Thank you very much for your review! We hope to welcome you again in our beautiful city!
Silvia&Piero

Reviewed 9 August 2017

DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVES!
This was by far the worst stay I had during my travels in Italy. I stayed in the first floor apartment rented out by Silvia at Veneziacentopercento. After quickly dropping off my bags around 5pm, I left to explore on my last night in Venice (I was previously staying at Oceano Mare - amazing B&B, I highly recommend). I arrived back to the apartment around 11pm and noticed an awful musty smell. I then checked the bed as it looked incredibly outdated and found the sheets were moldy!! Thank God I had a blanket with me to put on top of the bed, otherwise I couldn't have slept there. I'm just relieved there weren't bed bugs. My next move was to close the shutters as it was a first floor apartment and I was travelling alone, but naturally the shutters were broken.
Unfortunately, I had already paid for the room as I needed to leave to catch my train out at 7am, so there was no point in going elsewhere. And honestly I was exhausted and didn't want to hassle with my luggage on the cobblestone streets on Venice after already relocating once that day.
When informing Silvia of my problems afterwards (just to be an honest guest), she was argumentative. Somehow the discussion led to her saying it was too late to refund me as I didn't inform her that night, but I wasn't even asking for one. Honestly the worst room and the worst management. DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVES!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kristin G
veneziacentopercento, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Veneziacentopercento Rooms & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Kristin,
Fortunately we did not give up on your blackmail
We never offered you a refund. We explained that for a refund we must check the issues together with the customer.
You wrote us many days after your departure. How could we have check and fix the problems with you?
Unfortunately nowadays it’s easy to write bad review and it’s as simple to use it to extort us. Could you imagine what would it mean to refund any client that complain AFTER the stay? With ANY possibility to check the problems?
For anyone reading this review: We have admitted our mistakes, apologizing to Kristin (for example: the problem with the shutter was true - we solved it in 5 minutes). For the rest ... all inventions by Kristin to try to defame us. The review of other customers and customers (now friends) who come to us since 2007 can confirm how much our staff and we are working hard every day to accommodate our customers in our facilities (without any mold and/or bed bugs)