US$104
US$290
US$284
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$213
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$116
US$104
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$224
1,624 results
All reviewsgrand canalharry's barpalazzo selvadegowater taxiterrace restaurantgondola stationsan marco squarest marks squareperfect locationbeautiful hotelconcierge staffvaporetto stoprooms are smallcroissantsbreakfast was includedjunior suitestay in venice
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience at this Hotel where I stayed for three nights in August 2017.
I booked two rooms as we are 5 in the family. One room was quite nice but the other one (a junior suit) had a disgusting smell coming from the bathroom.
When I complained about this the answer that I got was that the hotel was full and that they could only offer me another room at the opposite part of the hotel that, by the way, is the old part that has not been refurbished since middle ages.
The worst part of it is that there were no apologies, no sense of willing to solve it, no follow up, no detail and not any kind of care at all for us.
With so many hotels in Venice there are better options and less risky that this hotel.
Important to mention also that the breakfast is the poorest I have ever seen in a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank javiervL2775GI
Management response:Responded 1 September 2017

Dear Guest.

it is with real disappointment that I read your review. You refused to be changed in the presidential suite without any supplement. This suite has a surface of 35sq. a large sitting room and 4 windows overlooking the Lagoon, the Grand Canal, San Giorgio Island, Giudecca Island and the most important monuments of Venice!!!!This suite costs daily Euro 2.ooo without breakfast.You refused all this.

Gabriele Marchiori, General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights at this wonderful hotel. Perfect location to walk the city. Staff are beyond gracious and helpful. Room 201 was lovely. The decor was a perfect combination of old and new, comfortable, classy, chic. We could open the windows and listen to the lively street sounds and church bells or close the windows and it was cool and quiet. Lobby is beautiful light and modern. Library with soft sofas and shelves of art books. A well from the old campo. Breakfasts were delicious and sitting on the veranda watching the endless parade of boats is priceless. I would stay here again gladly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne F
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Having stayed at this hotel on 4 June 2018 my husband and I would certainly not recommend it to anyone. The room, for the price, was very small, overlooked an alley and there was black mould around the bath. The staff were very rude i.e. at reception, the terrace restaurant and the cocktail bar.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bainanne
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I had only one night in Venice, but I couldn't be happier that we chose to spend it at the Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal. I was drawn in by the pictures of the terrace over the Grand Canal. The hotel lobby was very modern (and very air conditioned!) and the front staff was incredibly helpful. Room was very fancy with chandeliers and beautiful decorations. Most importantly though, it was clean, and very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic on the terrace and it even included a bottle of Prosecco to make mimosas. Overall, I wish we had longer to stay and it was a gorgeous hotel which lived up to the pictures. Also, very close to St Mark's Square. Great location too

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The hotel is located right on the grand canal and has a great view in front of it. But when we landed there by water taxi, we were disappointed at first look. The hotel externally looked kind of run down. The access from the canal is through the restaurant with limited walking space. The staff at the reception is nice. The key to the room is old school (not electronic). The breakfast is ok. The room we got had a terrible view.

Room Tip: 101 to 106, all have view only of the narrow lane next to the hotel. I am not sure if rooms 107 onwards have the view of the grand canal
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family