US$314
US$297
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

La Palazzina Veneziana(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Hotel Colombina(Venice)
US$179
US$159
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Hotel Montecarlo(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$157
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$353
US$275
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

US$560
US$329
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rialto(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$148
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$514
US$182
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$415
US$355
Priceline
US$100
US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewssanta maria del gigliobeautiful churchgreat locationgiglio vaporetto stopminute walkgrand canalquiet squarest marks squareorange linesingle roomclose to san marcowater taxicharming hotelcroissantsstayed here for nightsrooms are smallreception desk
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Easy to get around the city from here, all the major tourist spots are close, yet the hotel is not in the main routes. Room was good, with a good bathroom. Overall staff were friendly, helpful, although one member of the front desk staff was not as customer focused.
Breakfast was good, lots of choice, and the only hotel I have been in with automated pancake maker ! You have to try, not bad quaility, also had automated omelette maker, but seemed very similar to the pancakes?
Will definitely stay again next time we visit. Would recommend to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Keep off the front
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Although the rooms are a tad smaller than expected, the location was close to everything from water taxi's stations, to shopping, to St. Mark's Square, lovely restaurants. The hotel also offers an included breakfast. Great service, warm, friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: We had a superior-rated room off a little square, however it wasn't noisy at all. We slept comfortably.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DianeTalbot
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and i stayed in this hotel for 2 days and one night . It is an amazing super well located with an authentic classical vibe.... we were very happy for reception personel service, welcoming and early 1 hr check in. Breakfast couldnot be better, elegant tables many chairs tasty cakes and well served hot drinks ... rooms were well decorated but tiny in size and unfortunately could not get or find water view room although rooms were very quiet in addition we had a lovely balcony with flowers inside..... it 3 mins walkingaway from doges palace, chapel and port for murano and burano islands. And 1 min away from water bus stop.... thank you

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank housam m
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a 3 night stay in this hotel and I really enjoyed myself.

COST: I am a solo female traveller so it was important to me that the hotel I chose was central, safe, affordable and friendly. Bel Sito did not disappoint on that score. It cost me €200 for three nights - bargain!

INSIDE: The decor is very traditional Venetian, with the faint whisper of opera playing in the lobby and bar area at all times, which I found charming. The bathrooms however are very modern, which is what most people want I’d expect!

LOCATION: as everyone else has said, this is a perfect location if you want to be near to all the classic Venetian landmarks. Everything is walking distance but there is a vaporetto stop about two mins walk from the hotel should you fancy it!

DOWNSIDES: it would be nice if the bar served light bites. I’d also like tea/coffee making facilities in the room...but it’s not unusual for that to be lacking on the continent - I’m just used to the U.K. where even the most budget hotels offer that!

The coffee wasn’t great - go elsewhere.

The rooms are boiling and you can’t control the temperature. I slept with my terrace doors slightly open!

SERVICE: very accommodating and friendly, cannot praise the staff enough. I was upgraded on arrival when I asked if it was possible. I ended up with a big Queen sized bed and my own terrace - which actually wasn’t necessary for just me, but would be ideal for couples! (Room 236)

All in all, a fantastic stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Caz C
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel was really friendly with 24 hour reception which was really handy. All the staff were lovely.

We booked directly with them so got an room upgrade, 2 bottles of water a day, a welcome drink and tea at 4pm as well as breakfast. Breakfast was fine.

The room was large with a nice bathroom and I would stay here again. The location was handy for most things :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends