See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

It was OK for a place to stay although a Swedish girl told me she had been bit by what she thought were fleas on her bed. I had really fun roommates including sometime from my county so I had a great time but one day they came back rather hammered and one the administrators died up very angry and there was an unpleasant situation. Of you are in tourist city in summer and your guests are in their early 20's you should know how they will behave. I mean it's not a hotel, just s hostel.
The WiFi signal was good and free of course. The bathroom was acceptably clean and there was a bidet.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely amazing location, could not have asked for better! Right near a supermarket and not even a ten minute walk to the main square. Really nice staff and the place was always clean. Loved the set up, was like two separate apartments but we could use either side. The kitchen was really good, and had all we needed to make dinner. The wifi was okay, better in the kitchen. Definitely keep the windows closed at night (someone didn't on our last night) but they do have a fan (which is a bit loud..). Could benefit from air con but we both still slept well. The showers were good and clean, just an a bit weird with the temperatures sometimes. If I was coming back to Venice I would definitely stay here again - great value for the location and we both really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank PJA186356
Reviewed 25 July 2015

A nice place to stay, hospitable staff, clean bathrooms and linen.
Were provided with blankets upon request.
The owner gave us a map with tips regarding places for visit.
There are no lockers or bedside tables.
7 min to San Marco on foot.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Fairly cheap for Venice but still a little on the pricey side!
Nice enough hosts. Hostel is quite difficult to find so definitely look up instructions first and take a map.
Kitchens were small but provided the essentials.
Only one bathroom per floor which is definitely not enough.
Very very hot and only an old fan to keep you cool. Sheets were clean, but there were bugs on the floors and beds.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

The hostel was dirty, the showers were somewhere between Mordor and Pluto in temperature, and the owner was rude.
It's safe to say I didn't have a great experience in this hostel. We received little to no information about our stay and it was relatively difficult to find.
The bedding that we received was thick and uncomfortable for the July weather.
I would not stay there again, not would i recommend anyone to.