Rio Venezia Hotel
Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$288
US$193
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsannex buildingsan marco squaregreat locationbridge of sighsshort walkst marks squaresmall roombottled waterfresh towelsno elevatorwater busfree wifia great staystayed here for nightstea and coffeethe main hotelstar hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I reserved this hotel for 2 days and in the second day the staff called me to show the photo table in my room was broken. Then I’m sure I didn’t do that because just snacks on the table and they told me to pay 150 Euro. They decrease to 50 Euro but I don’t want do pay what I didn’t do. So they asked me to check out that night and get the refund back. I said ok I’ll find some new room and get the refund so they have to ask the Agoda for my refund and I’m waiting for get it now.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chaowat K
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in Venice for one night. About a half hour walk from the train station which was inconvenient but right next to San Marco Square which was helpful. Hotel was a little awkward with reception up a steep staircase and in a cramped hallway and many rooms being in an annex building out back. We had a cool room in the attic of the annex which was two floors, bathroom on the first and bedroom on the second. Water was cold our first night but seemed to warm up the next day. Wasn’t the most convenient or luxurious but good value for the price even though there was not a breakfast included.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Location was the best, 1 bridge and 2 blocks away from San Marco Square. The receptionist Carlota was super nice and friendly and helped us a lot. On arrival we were given an upgrade to a room on the next door building which had an additional living space. For the 2 stars the hotel is ranked all was good, bathroom amenities good, hairdryer, hot shower. The only negative point was the constant sewage smell at one of the rooms, which apparently is something common in Veneza, however neither the bathroom neither the other room smelled, just the sleeping room. The hotel has no breakfast. Some noise in the early morning at the outside patio.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGarcao
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

All as expected : perfect location, friendly staff, clean, comfortable and quiet rooms. Have even hot beverages facilities for free. We will definitely come back if we get the chance to visit Venice again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel in Feb for the room was small but clean, and we got complimentary water in the room as well as tea and coffee ( Which we were not given anywhere else in Italy and this was the cheapest place we stayed).

The hotel is very central and close to everything but the best thing was the staff they were so helpful and friendly, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple