US$312
  • Room Service
US$253
US$228
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$287
US$187
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$115
US$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$216
US$173
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$180
US$174
Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$171
US$127
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$245
US$187
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$152
US$120
US$219
US$200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

All reviewsrialto mercatofish marketrick stevesno elevatorvaporetto stopyogurtgreat locationgrand canalflights of stairsbedroom apartmentshared bathroomprivate bathfull kitchenair conditioningthree nightsrialto areathird floor
Reviewed 14 July 2010

We loved everything about our experience at Pensione Guerrato. We stayed three nights and loved every minute of it. We would have breakfast, do some walking, stop at the room to freshen up and continue on our way to the next experience. The fresh fruit and vegetable market and fish market were one of the best experiences and we were right in the middle of all the action. The staff was most helpful. The smell of breakfast was so enticing and just as delicious!! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2010

Loved the location and full, huge breakfast. Liked getting help with our luggage up the many stairs both on arrival and when we left. The room itself was very dark and dreary. The front desk staff and owner were surprisingly dismissive seeming to want to spend more time doing paperwork and being on the web then being helpful. We're pretty independent travelers but as this was our first trip to Venice it would be nice to be able to get some advice. Think I'd try another location on a future stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2010

We enjoyed our stay at Pensione Guerato. I know it's Venice but it was the most expensive hotel we stayed at in whole Italy, and it was the less services we had.

Room was spacious, bathroom gigantic, everything was clean. There was air-conditionning. We were on the 4th floor (no elevator). The breakfast is really good, fresh croissant, juice, coffee, jam, cereals, bread. Bed was comfortable. The location is awesome, it is next to a boat station "Rialto Mercado", so you don't have to walk more than 3 minutes with your luggages. And you can get fresh fruit from the market.

However, there is no internet at all (I would say major drawback here because it made me had to wait on the street in Rome for 1 hour not knowing what to do, because I hadn't seen an email from my next hotel) . There is a wi-fi connection, around the reception only, but if you have no computer or iPhone or whatever, than screw you. It would cost them 200$ to put an old computer in the lobby so that everyone can at least check their email. This is essential nowadays.

And one night we asked for a recommandation for a restaurant, and we really felt like we annoyed the guy, he just gave us a business card of a restaurant. But the other staff we saw were nicer.

Also, there is no TV in the room, not that it matters, but you know, for 115 euros a night...

And finally the shower was awfull. The first morning I wanted to take my shower but there was no hot water and no pressure. I had to get off the shower because it was to cold! After my day, I tried again, there was hot water, but just a little, I was shivering IN the shower! And after a day in Venise, you will want to have a nice shower! And the no pressure part is also awfull, I couldn't even wash my (long) hair, I had to wait to go the my next hotel.

I would not stay there again because for the price... a feel we can have much better.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2010

My wife and I just recently returned from a trip to Italy and Germany with another couple. Our accomodations in Venice were at Piccolo Guerrato, the apartment run by Pensione Guerrato, and it could not have been a better experience. The apartment was very clean, modern, and very spacious! We were immediately comfortable. A fully stocked kitchen (FYI, stove top but no stove) made shopping at Rialto Market and cooking in with fresh pasta a highlight of our trip. Wonderful location next to San Marco, but not too close to the crowds. Really felt like we were living in Venice not just staying for a few nights.

But it was the owner, Roberto, and Pensione Guerrato staff that helped make our experience so great. Extremely friendly, very helpful, and a pleasure to speak with.

We would recommend to anyone who goes to Venice. We will definitely be staying if we return!

Thank you Roberto!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2010

The Pensione Guerrato was a descent hotel in the heart of Venice. Very basic room on a side alley just off the Rialto Bridge that was extremely accessible from the Vaparretto. It was a little difficult to get to from the airport water taxi because the stop was on the other side of the Rialto Bridge, so there were a lot of steps and we had two pieces of luggage. The bed was very hard and although i was tired after a long day of traveling from the States in Venice, it wasn't the best sleep.

On the plus side, the front desk staff was very helpful with finding nice places for lunch and the location is fantastic. It's about a two minute walk to the Rialto Bridge and a 5-10 minute walk to Piazza San Marco.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple