“A very good time!”

Venice Free Walking Tour
Ranked #12 of 217 Tours in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Venice Free Walking Tour is organized by professional tour guides and tour leaders. Every tour is both fun and educational, the perfect introduction to the city and its thousands of years of history.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went on the walking tour with Federico, and it was awesome. We didn't go to the most touristic spots, but we did not miss it. Federico gave us an inside view of the city, telling us stories and curiosities that we would not know without the tour. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Diana A
Write a ReviewReviews (7,192)
All reviews
in 499 reviews
"parts"
in 379 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this tour because I try to do a free walking tour in every city I visit. It’s a great way to get to know the city’s history and get some tips before jumping in head first. Federico delivered my expections and reallly gave some awesome tips about being a tourist in Venice and gave an amazing intro to the city. I definitely recommend doing this sooner in your stay rather than later. Highly recommended this tour!

1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Elena took us on the Cannaregio tour on a sunny afternoon.
She was very dynamic and interesting. She kept us engaged for 2 hours and was very knowledgeable. She started with a history of the city and then showed us several places.
The recommendations she provided were useful.
We felt like we discovered the true Venice for the Venetians.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Maria was my guide and she was amazing. She knew so much and was incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about Venice. She was very knowledgable and loved her job. This tour gave a lot of insight about the city that I wouldn't otherwise had known. I loved the concept of this tour company and how they believe in sustainable tourism. So important!! She gave me an amazing map like no other that I had seen. It was very helpful and gave a lot of information about authentic Venetian restaurants and shops. I cannot recommend this tour enough!