“Great location. very clean and excellent...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of MY MAGIC VENICE

master bedrooms
bathroom
decoration
outsite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Michael M
Orlando
“Great location. very clean and excellent experience”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. Location was excellent, apartment was very clean and spacious. Host was very very helpful with all our questions. Located right by Margherita Square. Great view of the canal. Great restaurants and coffee shops nearby. Was able to walk to St. Marks Basilica. I was traveling with my wife and two daughters for the holidays and the apartment was ideal for our trip. I would highly recommend

Your age range 50-64
labonnevi...
san diego
“Best rental group, best apartments and super professional.”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I rented an apartment in Rome from mymagicrome for a month. I cannot believe how incredible my experience has been. Everything from the planning, arrival, airport pickup was perfect. The apartment, Silent Dream was as pictured and super immaculate. The property is situated within walking distance of all major tourist attractions in Rome, but in a spot that isn't too touristy near Campo Fiori.
I also stayed at their Venice property two times during my month visit. I couldn't believe how clean, well located and beautiful it was. Cristine, Karina and Fabrio have gone out of their way to make my stay wonderful. I can't wait to rent from them again. Next time, I want a month in their Venice apartment.

29 Mar 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your kind and lovely comment.. it was really a pleasure to assist you and we hope to see you again in our property!!
sincerely
My Magic Rome Team
Storey-My...
Pensacola, Florida
“Wonderful place and location”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place is located in a nice neighborhood and is half way between the train station and Main Piazza. You step out in the neighborhood square in the morning with a great food market. Lots of children, adults and older adults. This is living like a true Venetian!
The apartment is spacious and right on a nice canal. I loved having my coffee on the balcony in the morning while watching the boats go by with all the supplies for the city.
The young lady that checked us in was so pleasant. She meet us near the station and walked us to the apartment. She checked on us the next day and meet us the day we departed for the station. Very nice and always there to help us at anytime, we couldn't have asked for a better host.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: being on a canal and having wi fi
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
21 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for spending your vacations in Venice with us and for your kind comment. We hope to see you soon again in one of our properties. Sincerely My Magic Venice Team
tsheltont
Houston, Texas
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The My Magic Venice apartment on Calle de l'Aseo was a good choice, less expensive than a hotel room for two couples. The two-bedroom/two bath accommodations are nice, with a small balcony and a view of a small canal from the living room. Elena met us at our vaporetto stop and showed us to and around the apartment. It is quite near the lively Campo Santa Margherita. The only possible drawback is that it is pretty far from Piazzo San Marco.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Merjie
Merjie da Venezia
“Fabulous Apartment in Great Location”
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We were a party of four girls who came to stay in this gorgeous apartment for the weekend. It's in a brilliant location near my favourite square in Venice - Campo Santa Margherita - which is so vibrant and full of local life. The apartment was a very short distance away but in a quiet and private gated courtyard. We were given a warm welcome and shown around the spacious, stylish and very clean apartment on arrival. They gave us some complimentary sparkling white wine and fruit! We were very impressed with the decor and the lovely little mini balcony that opens out from the living room onto the canal below. It was very comfortable and we were pleased that there were two bathrooms. It felt like a home from home. We're definitely coming back again! Thank you so much :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and the little balcony over looking the canal
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
21 Feb 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$165
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing