“Wonderfull and warm place with an artistic touch!!!”
Review of B&B Il Ghiro

B&B Il Ghiro
Ranked #66 of 432 Verona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2015

I was looking for a place near the Aleardo Aleardi International school and my eye felt on this property in fact we are planning to Move to Verona .
I came by train from Venice International airport and in no time I was here near to the trainstation.i had a very warm welcome from Stella I suppose to stay 1 day but I booked 3 days and now will do another day more.
Stella is very helpful,the rooms are very clean and full of colors,flowers and great balcony.I went walking yesterday in the city and all is near.Internet is there and all the things that I need.I recommend this place its my first B&B experience I use to go to expensive hotels and now I found my way even Stella is helping me for other places and lots of info.

Room Tip: both rooms are great and colorfull!!!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
semoul, Proprietario at B&B Il Ghiro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

Dear Dirk!
Thank you very much for spending your time writing such a nice review!
I've been excited about your plan to move to Verona with your family and hope you will really do one day!
At the moment maybe you do not have jet a school or a house in Verona, but be sure you definitely have a friend and a place to stay!
I really look forward to see you again and meet your wife and children too .... and do not forget you have something in my cellar!!

Very best regards
Stella + Francesco

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This bed&breakfast is a very lovely place to stay. The host is welcoming and nice, always prepared to give you tips of what to do, where to go, etc. The rooms are very warm, clean and comfy. The food is very good and fresh, as expected from the Italian cuisine. The location is a quiet residential area and it is not that far away from the centre (if you do not mind walking).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
semoul, Proprietario at B&B Il Ghiro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2015

Dear iris,
Thank you very much for your nice words: I hope everything is ok with you and wish you all the best and beautiful travels!!
Verona is looking forward to seeing you again !!
My very best regards!! CIAO - Stella

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed for three nights and we were so lucky to stay with Stella . She made us completely at home and couldn't help enough if made an inquiry or sought her advice. The location is excellent and the food is fine. We would heartily recommend this for your stay in Verona, Tom & Aine Taaffe

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom_Taaffe
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The location is in a quiet part of town but with easy access to both the train station and town (both less than 20 mins walk). The hosts were very warm and welcoming and with helpful hints on what to do and where to eat (and with very good english). The breakfast was also an ample and delicious start to long days sight seeing. A fantastic B&B, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I have been visiting this wonderful B&B annually for the last three years and hope to do so for years to come. The decor is fun and funky; the owners have an art gallery and you feel the influence at their home. There are only two bedrooms, so sharing a bath was never a problem, and there is a nice separation from the main part of the apartment. The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean and the location convenient to both the center and the train station. But the best part of staying there is visiting with the hosts. Stella has always made us feel incredibly welcome and we enjoy her stories of traveling around the world. Her recommendations on where to eat and visit in the city have been incredibly helpful. I can't say enough good things about this place...

Room Tip: There are only two rooms. One is a little smaller but has a balcony. Both are extremely comfortabl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business