“Everyday Roman food with a hipsterish feel”

Officina - Cucina & Laboratorio
Ranked #154 of 1,302 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Gastropub
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We visited Officina in March 2018. Our friends told us it opened recently, and since one of them is from Roma, we decided to go and try their pasta Cacio e Pepe. there aren't a lot of tables, but the setting is airy and intimate at the same time. Our party included 8 adults, our orders were all over the menu, and included a variety of traditional fried appetizers. I very much enjoyed the Cacio e Pepe, every ingredient of this simple, but difficult to properly execute dish was of the highest quality, and I wasted no time polishing it off, as it's best eaten while still warm. My son dug into an amazing plate of pasta, and we all enjoyed our desserts. The service was absolutely impeccable, and the establishment was immaculate. The only thing I didn't enjoy was sitting on a stool for my meal, I like leaning back on my chair after a meal like this. I recommend this restaurant for casual dining experiences with friends and family.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Regular place, nothing to special. Food was good but the service was slow and the problem was that staff didn't know English very well.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Very good service! Food was also great. The stew could have been a bit richer, by adding a few vegetables but overall great!

1  Thank Koen v
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I went with friends and the food was really good, but the service was lacking. Both in how attentive they were to us needing to order more as well is how well they recommended us beverages to drink. According to my friends this was an off night since the service is normally really good, so maybe they should have a higher rating.

1  Thank Non_Plus_Ultra2013
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice place with particular furniture and decoration we came here because of the nice comments instead, we found cold staff no special cuisine no special flavours.The bill was not that plain it was high for what we had.
Hope you can change future clients experience.

1  Thank Ash R