“Great all you can eat sushi place”
Review of I Sushi

I Sushi
Ranked #114 of 1,154 Restaurants in Cagliari
Price range: US$16 - US$34
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The decor of the place was excellent and very clean and comfortable, we went as a group of 9 (4 adults and 5 children under ages of 7) and we were very well served.

The food and service was excellent and we will happily come again next time we visit Sardinia

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We took the all you can eat formula for 20 something €. It was worth it. The food was tasty and fresh. I could have given 5 stars if the service wasn't too slow.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What a nice place to eat your lunch! The food is excellent - fresh, aromatic and satisfying in portions. We were getting it only a few minutes after each order. It was also nicely served (photos). We appreciate the place inside, with a nice music on and dimmed lights - it creates a cosy atmosphere. The only thing we slightly disliked was the table service. Our waiter seemed to be bored and inpatient, it was rather difficult to reach him. But everybody can have ups and downs, I guess.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

After a day of exploring, sushi sounded great. We came here and had a few maki rolls that were great. There's even a discount if you take your order to go. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We saw this place on the first day we arrived at cagliari. The next day, we were motivated to do some walks in the nature and it ended badly. So we decided to come back to town and have some sushi. This restaurant is quite reasonable with the variety of food that is available. Do not judge the book by its cover! Me being asian thought that by paying 13.90 euros for all you can eat is a bit too cheap and we were quite sceptical. They had some good choices of sushi, tempura, warm food like fried rice noodles. I was quite impressed! To sum it up, I would go there again if we had more days here in Cagliari.