Hotel Lucrezia
US$52
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$74
Hotel Mistral 2(Oristano)
US$83
US$80
Hotel Duomo(Oristano)
US$90
US$87
Sa Domu e Crakeras(Oristano)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$69
US$63
US$93
US$74
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Hotel Villa delle Rose(Oristano)(Great Value!)
US$53
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsriola sardobeautiful gardenan oasissmall townlocal areabeautiful hotelthe ground floorlocal wineold housewonderful stafflittle gemwest coast beachesbeach towelsspent a long weekendbeamed ceilingsauthentic placea real pleasure
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Our family of four spent three delightful days and nights here in early July 2016. The hotel centers around a lush enclosed courtyard, which you’d never imagine from the plain street front of the hotel. Our two rooms were large, with beamed ceilings and a Spanish-feeling decor. We were given a warm welcome by Serena, Claudia and Paolo, who helpfully gave us an overview and maps of the beaches and other attractions of the area. The included breakfast was superb; we had an excellent seafood dinner at the hotel one night; and sack lunches were made for us for our beach outings. While there was little of interest for us in Riola Sardo (the small town in which the hotel is located), the hotel gave us great access to the beaches of Alturas and Mesa Longa, to the Phoenician/Roman ruins of Tharros, and to the town of Sedilo, where we saw the amazing S’Ardia horserace. One warning: Don’t expect the amazing beaches of this area to be empty in the summertime!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The entrance to the hotel leads into a tastefully decorated court yard/garden. We received a warm welcome from Claudia and once we were settled a welcome drink. Our room (Gelsomino) is separate from the main house (€ 164 / night). It was quite large with a good sized bathroom but it was a bit dark. The bed was firm but it wobbled and the cushions were too hard. The air conditioning worked well. The breakfast was very good and served in a nice room. We also ate here twice. On offer was a fish menu for € 35 that was served once in the garden and once in the main house. The mussels and crab were especially good and the Tiramisu was excellent. The WLAN could not be received in our room - we had to go to the main house. I measured a bandwidth of 6.6/0.8. The staff were very friendly and helpful providing local information and restaurant recommendations as well as offering to book restaurants. Riola Sardo itself does not offer much for tourists but is a good base for the area. Parking is free in the street outside. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Philip4153
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I spent three relaxing nights at Hotel Lucrezia and would definitely recommend it. We received a very warm welcome including a welcome drink and information about the local area and restaurants etc. Our room (Menta) was beautiful, spacious, clean and very comfortable.
The hotel has a quiet, romantic, grown-up atmosphere and we really enjoyed relaxing here.
We enjoyed lovely breakfasts in the courtyard and choose to eat dinner at the hotel on 2 nights (wonderful home cooked fixed menus featuring fresh fish, €35 per head, delicious and would definitely recommend it!).
You will need a car to explore and there is free on-street parking around the hotel. If you like beaches try Is Aruttas, about 20 minutes away.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jackie D
Reviewed 11 September 2016

We have just had a 14 night stay in this fabulous little hotel. What a fantastic place to stay. All the staff are warm, welcoming and friendly. It feels like you are staying with friends. You actually feel cared for!!
The rooms are big, lovely authentic furnishings, comfortable.
There is no pool but surrounding beaches are a short drive and stunning. The little town has a very REAL feel to it. Not touristy at all.
I hope I will see this place again very soon

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alisonhide
Reviewed 3 August 2016

When finding my way to Hotel Lucrezia near Oristano I recognized, that the surrounding got more and more rural. As I later stepped inside the premises, I have been instantly overwhelmed by the beauty which surrounded me instantly. The old building was renovated and the several rooms are clustered around a beautiful garden. Each room I've visited had it own special style and I felt like they pour on the charm of a perfect combination of rustic and modern. Just take a look at the pictures- I absolutely loved it. The welcoming has been very warm and charming and I was served a nice welcome drink and snack which I had in the garden. I was lucky enough to stay a night at the garden vila which provided everything one could want for. The next morning I was amazed by the delicious breakfast. They prepared a fantastic Cappuccino and even if you are looking for a vegan breakfast you would be totally happy with the fresh Cabbiatta, virgin olive oil and different kinds of tomatoes. Hotel Lucrezia has been the most amazing and relaxing start for my holidays.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo