La Grande Muraglia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Catania
Description: Tel 095-312535
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Used to be a regular when the old owner was managing this place and food is delicious . I haven't been back to Catania for a while and will make sure I will go there again , see how new management is . The american living in Sicily is tired of our own food because he calls hot dog food ;) Italian food is not only pizza and pasta !

Reviewed 27 December 2016

The food was really good, but just be aware that portions are small. The prices are small too (about 3-5 euros per dish), so that's OK. Order 1.5 - 2 dishes per person. The hot and sour soup is great. We are a family of 4 and we ordered 7 dishes, soup for the adults, 3 fried ice cream, half a liter of wine, 4 glasses of grappa, and 2 colas which all came out to 65 euros (I think this includes a cover charge which is like a tip). The only downside is that they don't speak english, but the waitress was very nice and did her best with a lot of pointing.

1  Thank Cat K
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Had a really good meal here. Food and service at its best.
Very much a locals eatery so speaks for itself.

1  Thank suzie1942
Reviewed 29 March 2015

As an American living in Sicily I'm SOOOO tired of Italian food, pizza & pasta! I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor & had lunch there. We were shocked! Food was VERY good, service was great, & prices were VERY cheap! 4 people, appet, soup, meals, & drinks for 40eu! We'll be going back for sure. Area & front of restaurant look a little "ghetto", but it was nice inside.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I eat habitually in this excellent chinese restaurant, the owners are very gentle and helpfully. Best chinese food in Catania, anything you will take is good expecially the appetizers. Low prices. Good service, fast and i'ts clean.
I suggest to take dumpling, in particular with shrimps or the gorgeous soups , I love the sweet and sour soup!!
really particular the spagghetti in the hot pig-iron plate.
You can eat also if you're vegan.
They have also some tipical chinese liquor.
I suggest also the fried icecream.
If you wants to eat chinese , you must try!!

1  Thank KungFuPoLLo