“Best steak I have ever had.”
Review of steak house

steak house
Ranked #84 of 1,050 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We Are At The Centre Of Catania , Here You Can Enjoy The Great First Course/starters, Meat From Around The World Includs Pizza, Pasta, Salads.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

After having lots of fish, pasta and pizza, my girlfriend and I decided it was time for some good ol' steak. We Googled "Steak Catania" and stumbled upon Steak House. We read the positive reviews on TripAdvisor so we gave it a go. It was absolutely great!

The restaurant has an authentic Italian atmosphere, but also somehow reminded me of Austrian restaurants you'd see in skiing areas. The menu was in Italian and due the language barrier the waitress asked me to walk with her to the back of the restaurant. There was a refrigeration showcase situated filled with large pieces of raw meat, something you would normally expect at a butcher shop. Filet Mignon, T-Bone steak, Angus beef, Entrecote, you name it. I asked for the Angus steak so the chef chopped off a huge piece of meat and put it on a weighing scale. The steak was 23 euros and the chef asked me if I agreed with the price, which - thank God - I fortunately did.

It came with some homemade French fries, several kinds of flavored salt and two delicious sauces. This steak was by far the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had just arrived in Catania, were not really after a steakhouse and ordered a salad and pasta alla Norma. They were both really delicious! We went on to eat in a number of other places in Catania, Taormina, Siracusa and Ragusa and this was without any doubt one of the best!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Definitely a good place to eat something different from pizza and pastas :). It's always crowded but it has a very nice space outside and inside the restaurant. When we went we listen to some music outside the restaurant which was nice. The food is really good and the price acceptable.

By the way, the pizzas are really good :)

Thank you.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had about 20 in our party with speeches. The staff accommodated us by waiting until the speeches were done, and then they brought out one of the best steaks I've ever had!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Coming from Texas, we are always looking for a good steak. Here we have found one. We had the aged T-Bone and were very pleased. It was cooked to order and we were not disappointed. The baked potato was good but next time, we will order it without the topping. We come to Catania at least twice a year and are happy to have found a decent steak house.