“All you can eat.... but do you really want to....”
Review of Ristorante Kiyomi

Ristorante Kiyomi
Ranked #237 of 1,160 Restaurants in Catania
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Nice location with a view on the Catania railway platform and the sea right behind it.
All you can eat menu place what I usually don't like.... but with a group I did not make the choice... Chinese owners and the dishes are some fusion fantasy Japanese looking somethings sometimes. Sushi is small and the quality is very average.... some things not bad other things weird and just not good. Sashimi was the best , just simple fish and they have good fish in Catania... maybe it's just me but I don't like these all you can eat places.... the money has to come from something.... and its from compromising .....no.... would not do this again.... spend a bit more and eat the great siciliano food they have at many places in town....

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Went here after hearing so many positivr things...the food wasnt terrible, I was a little blown away at having to pay 11 euro for a 5 year old to eat an all you can eat meal and other items on the menu were not available. The waiter didnt come back for a really long time and the restaurant was not packed AND there were several waiters hangin out. When she finally did come, she knocked over a beer on the table and FOR REAL just walked away and a different waiter saw us trying to clean up the mess and brought (A) (1) (UNO) (Singular) Napkin....The kids were getting agitated, more hungry waiting for food, then we were tols that the plates wouldnt be comi g out because the kitchen was closing even tho we arrived 3 hrs before closing. All in all the place is clean, location is ok, and parking is the norm for this area. Being that the food that we did get was ok we may go back but only has a last option.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

It was my first time and I went out very satisfied! Good food and quickly service! I'm going to come back! See you soon

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Food is always good, service great, and prices reasonable. Get the all you can eat for 11.90 except for some select items most on the all you can eat. Love the miso soup and egg rolls.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We are not experienced sushi eaters but brought my family of five here our first night in Catania. California, mango and cucumber rolls were great. My son really loved the eel also.

1  Thank Chad L