3 people are viewing this hotel
US$98
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$97
Hotels.com
US$97
PricelineUS$98
TravelocityUS$97
TripadvisorUS$97
1,980 results
All reviews facing the sea botanical gardens nice swimming pool old town croissants centre city minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

I arrived an hour earlier than check in, I was told the room wasn't ready. I had expected this. The reception staff were polite suggested having a meal at the pool restaurant which we had been intending on doing anyway. The experience was awful. All the high tables were full so we asked for a menu and if it was possible to eat at the shorter tables. The bar woman shrugged and said to speak to the other guy who wasn't there. We waited for him to return, and he said no we had to order through the original woman. It went back and forth like this and It ended up with them saying each others names, speaking in Italian and no one serving us or taking out order. After a long day of travel we were unable to purchase any food. In the midst of us trying to order food, another group of people turned up and the staff in question went and got a whole new table for them and set it up and served them, all the while we still stood there trying to be served.

When we checked into the room, it appeared OK and the view quite nice. It was a superior room with a balcony view. The room was meant to include Slippers and a robe each but these were not provided. The back of the bathroom door was caked in long black hair. It had not been cleaned properly. The toiletries were all empty, and we had to request more shampoo/conditioner/body wash. The beds were comfortable.

I was travelling with my disabled mother. There was very little support or compassion from the staff with regards to this. She was struggling with her bags and no one offered to assist her. She got lost finding her room, and no one gave her instructions on how to find it. Overall, most of the staff were quite rude. There is very limited sunbeds and the pool is very small. All the nearer sunbeds were reserved all day with no consideration to someone who cannot walk well or unaided. We requested a disabled accessible taxi to be called from reception and instead we were provided a van that was extremely high off the ground. It was impossible to climb into. This was humiliating for my mother.

The door handle to the balcony in the bedroom was completely broken. The bar inside the hotel was never manned.

The left elevator door has no safety sensors and closed on me and bruised/crushed my wrist while I tried to protect myself as it closed in on me. It also stays open less time than the right elevator. The hotel is a reasonable distance to the city center. I have stayed in NH hotels before and the stays have been brilliant, but I do not recommend this one. If you want a comfortable bed for a night and nothing else it suffices but not if you want to use any of the other facilities. The in room air-condition also does not work properly. The control does nothing. I turned it down to 18 the entirety of the stay and the room temp would not go less than 22°c within the room.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

We we’re only supposed to stay in palermo for a couple of days, however due to that i lost my passport i couldnt leave the island and had to extend our visit.

Thanks to Julio in the reception the vacation still became great and he really cheered us up.

Thank you a lot!!

Best regards,
Christian & Aida

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed at NH for one night before taking the late flight back to London. We checked in at 3pm and were able to stay in the room until the following day until 1pm and continue using the facilities until we left at 5pm. The room was comfortable but the red flashing sensor lights and pool lights were rather intrusive during the night although initially entertaining. The staff on reception were extremely polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good. The pool area was nice and much appreciated in the heat although there was evidence of people leaving towels early in the morning and then not returning until later. The hotel is within walking distance to some good restaurants. The pool bar menu was disappointing considering the local cuisine. A more sensitive guest might be offended by the name of one of their salads: swimsuit ready!
I would definitely stay again as the pool area and staff were excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2022

The breakfast is amazing and the Hotel location is perfect: right next to the sea. The pool (available for your accommodation) is clean and looks very good. The staff is friendly as well.
If you agree not to clean your room one day, then they will give you a voucher for a free drink.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 9 July 2022

Overall acceptable hotel. Location on the harbor front. Great pool area. Our room was large and updated with USB ports by the bed(s). BUT...found a thick layer of dust and dust bunnies under the beds.

Date of stay: June 2022