Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Priceline
US$50
US$56
Hotels.comUS$56
TravelocityUS$56
ZenHotels.comUS$53
All reviews free breakfast is the hotel is conveniently located pastries reception desk breakfast room three nights few minutes walk central palermo balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

The hotel is centrally located, only few minutes walk from the railway station and even closer to the main pedestrian street and its most important monuments. The staff at the reception desk and specially in the breakfast room is welcoming, friendly and very accommodating. We enjoyed our stay there very much.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

I am so happppppy chosen this beautiful hotel! Amazing pleace, delicious kichen and veeeeery patient, helpfull and smiling STAFF ! I am realy suprused and i want to come back!!
PS: I have never seen so beatiful elevaror lile in this Spectacular Hotel. Must You see !
Pieter
Poland

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank xpiotru
Reviewed 13 November 2019

As French Canadians, we used twice their hotel chosen with the help of the Routard. We have been very happy with our choice. With 5 weeks of traveling in Sicilia this fall, we used more than 13 installations, guest rooms and B and B, so we can compair. Excellent breakfast with more variety than most others, good room, very good location ( about 5-10 minutes from the train and bus station and pedestrian street giving access to many touristic attractions), and a fantastic staff. They speak a better English or French than most locations used. The price paid was competitive with others. As Alitalia lost our luggage, they have been very comprehensive to get us a second and third night, made phone calls in Italian to help us to find our luggage, and may other advices for our 2 stays in Palermo. We recommend them to anybody.

Room tip: Even if we did not book a room giving on the court, the rooms on the side street was very acceptable.
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Longtimecatravellers
Reviewed 24 June 2019

There was a problem with my reservation that the hotel refused to fix.
Avoid it. I have never found a hotel to be so rude and unwilling to help with a reservation. Unfriendly, unwilling to find a solution. Very strange for Sicily where people tend to be very welcoming and flexible. I would certainly avoid it.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Breakfastlover23
PalazzoloP, Direttore at Hotel del Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Dear Madam Victoria
Without knowing the name of the reservation, I am unable to answer you. I'm very sorry that you found us unflexible. I assure you that we always try to support the customer.
I wonder if you really stayed in my hotel. From what you write it would seem not.
Isn't that, by chance, you had a non-refundable prepaid reservation and you wanted us to reimburse you?
the general manager
Giuseppe Palazzolo

Reviewed 5 June 2019

I stayed here as part of an organised tour. The hotel is on a central floor of an old building, and is accessed by a lovely old lift, or a few flights of stairs. The reception is constantly attended, and the rooms are large and airy. Breakfast is good, the usual continental style of cheese, hams and, as we were in Palermo, lots of mini-canola, which were delicious! Step outside of the hotel and you are straight into the streets of old Palermo!

Date of stay: May 2019