Hotels.com
Vio.com
AlisonCooper

Sublime !

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Sept 2022
Stayed for three nights this week and had the most enjoyable stay. La Terrazzo could not be more central and close to so many interesting landmarks. The room was great, the breakfast was just perfect - lots of choice, lovely home-made pistac !hio cake and delightful Mary bringing our coffee. The view from the terrace was breathtaking, and as well as at breakfast time sat there each night at sunset. Last but by no means least, Barbara and Emilio were fabulous hosts, genuine, warm, friendly and helpful. It is one of the most charming places I have stayed. Thankyou. I will most definitely be coming back. See you again soon :)
RM 767
    RM 2,429
    RM 1,458
    RM 2,429
View more hotels in Palermo
All reviews roof terrace no elevator top floor perfect location wonderful hosts flights of stairs a lovely place to stay recommend staying here the heart of the city pastries major sights stay there again the owner within walking distance comfortable bed emiliano barbara
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022

Clean modern accomodation in the heart of Palermo. Delicious breakfast on the roof terrase is an attraction itself. Good shower, fresh towels. Last but not least-the hosts are just incredible. Thabk you, Barbara!Definetely return

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Barbara Alongi, Proprietario at La Terrazza Sul Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2022

Dear Alina,
I would like to thank you for your incredible kindness, I really hope to see you again, I wait for you!
With love
Barbara

Reviewed 7 September 2022

This was a lovely place to stay. Barbara & Emiliano were so helpful and keen to make our trip to Palermo enjoyable. The room was very comfortable with a balcony. We loved having breakfast on the roof terrace.

Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

Perfect place to stay for a short trip in Palermo. The hosts were very hospitable and helpful. They both went above and beyond to make guests feel welcome. Lots of tips were provided of places to eat, things to see and where to get best granita and ice cream! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2022

La Terrazza provided the best, most memorable stay on my recent 15-day trip to Italy. Do yourself a favor and book a room well in advance of your visit and book it directly on their website rather than one of the big dot coms. It's a great place to stay.

Let me start with the only negative thing about it that might make you choose a different place - you have to walk up four flights of stairs to get to it. There is no elevator. I am an overweight 60-year-old man who never exercises. If I could do it, most of you can do it. (I decided I would eat one Sicilian pastry for each flight of stairs I ascended each day.) I didn't like the stairs, but I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Barbara and Emiliano are wonderful hosts. My room was very large and super-clean. The terrace where they serve a great breakfast has a beautiful view. The location is smack-dab in the center of the area where most of the attractions are, so I was able to walk to everything. They don't have staff on site 24 hours a day, but I don't need that.

La Terrazza had everything I usually look for, plus some exercise. (And, believe me, I ate every one of those four pastries every day.)

Date of stay: May 2022
3  Thank chuckr919
Emiliano Nania, Proprietario at La Terrazza Sul Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022

Dear Chuck. You could write a book: "How to Travel Well and Live Happy". Reading your words we realized that you have perfectly understood how to enjoy the city and our structure. We can only thank you for choosing us and hope to see you again; people like you make our work more beautiful. Barbara and Emiliano

Reviewed 19 November 2021

Kudos to Barbara and Emiliano and their friendly staff for making our three night stay memorable. We can confirm what the other reviews say -- this lovey B&B is well-located, comfortable, a great value, and met all of our needs. Our room was spacious and clean. The terrace is lovely. Breakfast is provided with a smile. Keep in mind that you must climb up to the 3rd floor, but the view is worth it. Plus, as another reviewer stated, considering how much we enjoyed the Sicilian food, walking up the stairs was a welcome bit of extra exercise. Would absolutely return.

Date of stay: November 2021