“Amazing ”

Ristorante Aranciara
Reserve with
Ristorante Aranciara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 304 Restaurants in Taormina
Price range: US$28 - US$153
Description: The restaurant was built on the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa, protected by ancient walls, a delightful citrus garden. Inside you can enjoy our dishes looking at archaeological finds from the 1st-2nd century AD. BC Our specialty is the fish quality, always fresh, the friendliness of our staff. We are waiting for you, thanks.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Literally the best seafood risotto that I have EVER eaten (Fisherman’s Rice) and the Swordy Swordfish (House speciality) was incredible. The restaurant was relatively expensive (€109 for two courses for two with wine) we both left very full and it was high quality. Worth treating yourself.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent (pasta funghi & fish pistachio), romantic ambiance, staff is very kind and attentionate.
However we were surprised to find in the bill an extra 8 euro for vegetables that were served with the fish but were not specifically ordered by us.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Both chefs were super kind and served me and my boyfriend very very well. The atmosphere is romantic inside and in summer the garden looks exuisite. Very vast menu, me and my boyfriend had seafood which was fresh and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is a really amazing place. The owner is absolutely welcoming, hospitable and intelligent. Just a breeze after all these resort-style places around. You feel like in an exquisite restaurant in a fancy place.
They cook only from seasonal products, so in March the menu was quite narrow. I tried sea bass in pistachios, it was tender and fresh. Wine was good also - even grillo was much more fine than it regularly is. As far as I understood, the owner is really fond of wine culture.
I really recommend this place to every traveller. It's just a joy.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My husband, parents, sister and her fiance had capodanno/New Years Eve dinner at Aranciara while visiting Taormina. What a great experience!! There was live music, dancing, amazing food, wine and all of the staff made us feel so welcome!! My sister is allergic to gluten and they specially prepared dishes for her that were gluten free. We all had such a great time. I recommend visiting this restaurant for a great food and wine experience!