“Best pizza in Sicily so far!”

Trattoria - Pizzeria Santa Lucia
Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Taormina
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2015

It feelt like a place for locals and the pizzas was delicious! Recommended! The staff was friendly and service as great!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We knew we were going to eat well when we saw about ten local men dining at lunch time. It was one of the first restaurants we saw that had red checkered tablecloths so we knew it would be good. We were warmly greeted and seated at one of two outdoor tables - this is a small intimate pizzeria - there is only room for about 20 people inside. The pizza's are large enough for two to share (unless you have a hungry teen), topped with a variety fresh ingredients. The pasta dishes looked delicious but we were only interested in pizza that day. It's also a great spot for people watching.

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

Myself and my two friends loved this place. The food was delicious. The staff were so friendly. Really good value. Will miss this restaurant. The chilli oil is worth trying.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Very good service and the food was very nice . I had a steak which was cooked how I like it and my girlfriend had pizza which was very big and tasty.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We came with our family and the kids were thrilled with their pizza (amazing quality) but I wasn't happy with my fish. I questioned (not complained) and the waitress immediately called the chef. He took away my fish and presented me with an amazing dish of huge delicious shrimp. The staff and Chef were professionally, friendly and attentive. Lovely spot amidst all the tourist nonsense.