Villa Marsili(Cortona)
US$260
US$186
US$155
US$150
Relais Villa Baldelli(Cortona)(Great Value!)
US$133
Cortona Suite(Cortona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Casa Chilenne B&B(Cortona)(Great Value!)
US$128
B&B.it
  • Breakfast included
Relais La Corte dei Papi(La Dogana)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$460
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2014

Although this hotel is a bit tired it was clean and a good value, the location was perfect and is about one block from the main piazza in the lovely village of Cortona. Shopping, restaurants, pizzerias and a small grocery and fruit/veggie shop are all on the main square and the town hall is there as well - those of you who've seen Under the Tuscan Sun will recognize all of it. The breakfast is included in the price and was the usual European continental breakfast with cheeses, breads, cereal and pastries. The on duty office person carried our luggage up which was much appreciated as there is no lift. The views from the upper floor are spectacular but beware of rooms on the front - the street is right there and it's very noisy all nite. Beds were a bit hard if you're used to a soft bed. All in all a nice stay.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor - beware of lower rooms that face the street!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2014

We stayed here one night and it was already too much. Our room was on the last floor - some five flights up, no elevator. It's inside the city walls, and there's no parking, so you have to leave the car in the public area and carry your suitcases yourself to the hotel. Room was spacious, with minimum furniture. Shower had two temperatures - burning hot and freezing cold. Breakfast was the worst we've ever had. The only positive was the location, but next day we left and found a great hotel also in a good location, where we could drive up to the entrance to unload our bags and then take the car to the parking area - of course it was more expensive, but Sabrina was already too expensive for what it offered! Don't recommend staying here.

Room Tip: In some other hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

Here's the facts:

My bathroom was two floors below my room;
My room was the storage for piles of unused bedding;
I could hear the couple next door getting 'intimate';
I wasn't told what time check out was and then I got a knock on my door (at 10:50am) and the manager saying I have 10 minutes to get out;
I had to stand in the street outside to finish using the Wi-Fi;

My opinion: grumpiest service ever.

Keep looking.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel Sabrina was absolutely charming and lovely! Very clean, very friendly and helpful owner and staff, very accommodating! I cannot say enough good things because we loved this hotel. We stayed here for four nights/five days -- cannot beat the location right down the street from the main piazza in Cortona, with free parking just down the hill. Breakfast was wonderful each morning as well. I had the "Audrey Helpburn" room and my friend had the room above me one floor up, and both rooms were gorgeous, and had everything you need for a wonderful experience. Although they don't have air conditioned rooms the fans provided were more than adequate coupled with the evening breeze coming through the windows, for a very comfortable sleeping experience. Free wifi with good service. There are some stairs to climb from the main lobby, but after all the pizza, pasta, prosecco and limoncello, it evens you out and is a good thing! :-) You can drive up to drop off luggage when you arrive and pick up when you leave so you don't have to lug it to or from the car. I will most definitely stay here again on my return trip to Cortona. And the restaurant just half way up the hill toward the piazza, Ristorante Cuccina, is excellent! Love it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014

In a town that is grossly overpriced and not always particularly friendly, this hotel is a real find. Great location, great welcome, sparkling clean rooms, terrific price. Yes, you may have to be in good enough shape to climb the stairs, but the town itself is very steep.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo