“Great spot & steakhouse”
Review of I'Tuscani 3

Reserve with
I'Tuscani 3 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 2,877 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$25 - US$49
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: I'Tuscani 3 is a typical tuscan restaurant focused on meat. Our strength is the "Bistecca alla fiorentina" and the cordiality for uor guests.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This place is AMAZING! We didn’t have lunch due to a tour and arrived at 1600. They accepted us without a reservation and we had a romantic dinner in what is one of the best steakhouse I’ve ever been! We started with a traditional Tuscany appetizer, which was a mix of ham, cheese, and unique items from the Tuscan region to get you started. We ate the “Bistecca alla Fiorentina” (A must in Florence), which was perfectly cooked with amazing potatoes and vegetables. Everything was paired with Chianti wine (yum!). At the end, we had some sort of tasty liquour, which helped with digestion. The service, the food, and the quality was top notch! If you are in Florence, this place is a must!

ITuscani2, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I'Tuscani 3, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Ricardo,

your beautiful words make us very pleased, you have had a full Tuscani experience, you have been able to receive everything we want to convey with our idea, so thank you for allowing us to express our best.
Come back soon to see us.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to this place in our trip to Florence and we felt like we were visiting our friends: all the people working there were very nice and friendly! The food was delicious! Great "bistecca fiorentina", good wine and they have a changing table which is highly appreciated for people having babies!
Totally recommended!!!

ITuscani2, Responsabile reception at I'Tuscani 3, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Andrada,

thanks for share your experience with us.
We hope to see you soon. Best regards

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

That special Tuscany vibe! It’s like coming home, service is great and food is delicious. Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s living or just passing by town.

1  Thank alexandrascotch
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We made a last min reservation to visit I'Tuscani 3 for our dinner, looking to try a steak Florence style. We were the first customers for the evening when we arrived.

What caught my attention was that the place had a very cool design with mini candles everywhere for the ambience. Opened by a group of friends, this place was cosy with staff who were extremely attentive and helpful. Got to know the owner Niccolo who was very hospitable and we ended up doing Tuscany liqueur with him for a couple of rounds. We enjoyed our evening there tremendously.

The steak was good, both the tenderloin and t-bone. The chef and staff made sure the steaks' doneness was accurate to the diners' preference. For a set meal of €70, the steak came with potatoes, vegetables, bread and 500ml of housepour red wine. Do note that the portion are quite big and the restaurant offer refill of the sides. For the dessert, we had traditional Tuscany cantucci and vin santo (sweet wine).

Great meal!

1  Thank LoneTraveller33
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We visited at the start of the month. We initially went to their sister establishment I’Tuscani 2 but it is very small and was full but they phoned And got us in here. They aren’t far from each other just a short walk.

Anyway the menu is set out into set meals including wine, so you pick what to eat that way. We had charcuterie to start and then steak, it was fantastic. The quality of the produce is amazing. And the taste of the whole meal was great. All the vegetables and potatoes were well seasoned and the meat is seasoned in their own home blend seasoning.

When were half way through our meal a performer came in and did a performance about a local historical figure who lived near by which was interesting and added to the atmosphere of the establishment.

Additionally all the plates, napkins and glasses are recycled after your meal, which cuts down on their water usage and the waste food is composted and used on their own farm. It’s all explained better on their menu.

In short I would highly recommend eating here.