“Beautiful and unique option to see Florence, learn about the city, and even get some exercise”

Go! Running Tours Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: RUNNING IN FLORENCE DISCOVER THE CAPITAL OF ITALY'S TUSCANY Guided running tours in Florence with a local guide. Discover beautiful Florence on the run. From "the Medici Run" to "a run with a view" - we have several different private tours for you, from 6 Km - 3.7 Miles to more than 15 Km - 9.3 Miles All tours include the pick-up service! You chose your prefferred starting time and we come and pick you up at your hotel/apartment and bring you back after a nice run all around Florence centre which is Unesco's cultural heritage.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancée and I did the 14km hills route with Lapo on our first morning in Florence on March 30, 2018. What a great start to our trip! We lucked out with nice weather and felt even more fortunate to have Lapo as our guide. He was welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. Lapo was easy to communicate with even prior to the run. The run itself was wonderful and after, Lapo sent us pictures and a short video along with a route description and some suggestions for food and other places in Florence. The route took us into the hills outside of the city, and we had some excellent views as well as some calm and quiet roads away from the city centre. Couldn't recommend this highly enough and I will be looking for more running tours on future trips.

Lapo B, Proprietario at Go! Running Tours Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks you so much Emily, it was really my pleasure to run with you!

All reviews
"information"
"guide"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the go running tours in Florence. It is a great way to get your bearings of the town and your workout in. Lapo is an excellent guide and quite knowledgeable about Florence and it’s beautiful architecture. He is also very good to adjust his pace to yours. The view of Florence from the Piazzale Michelangelo across the Arno is worth the hills!!

Lapo B, Proprietario at Go! Running Tours Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thanks a lot Gale! It was really my pleasure.
These are the kind of things that only runners can do!
It was expected light rain but instead we had something more similar to a storm!
But nevertheless we had a great time, soaked and happy to share our running passion!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

So happy I booked with Go Running tours for this overview of Florence. The great service started before even meeting Lapo, my guide, as he made a suggestion that really did make the tour more enjoyable. On the day, he adjusted his pace perfectly to mine, and we had a great jog through the streets. His knowledge of architecture is of course brilliant (because he’s a practicing architect!) and so I was able to ask him all sorts of questions as we went. He also knows where all the views are, if you do the 10km. :) To top it all off, he GPS tracks your run and takes pictures for you, so I didn’t even have to bring my phone. Can’t think of a better way to start a stay in Florence, to get your bearings and stock up on recommendations! Grazie Lapo!

Lapo B, Proprietario at Go! Running Tours Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Wow! Thank you Sarah! Prego! It was really my pleasure to run with you!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

My wife and I had a morning run with Lapo on October 19, 2018. It was a wonderful way to see the city, with no crowds downtown in the early morning and great vistas after crossing the Arno. A gentle easy pace (with some hills). Lapo is an excellent resource and a fountain of information about the area and the history. Highly recommended!! And thank you Lapo!!!

Lapo B, Proprietario at Go! Running Tours Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

You are welcome Robert it was really my pleasure to run with you two!
I wish you lots of nice runs!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I visited Florence in April and did a 10k with Lapo. I lucked out and it was just he and I so no issues with pace. He was very good about tailoring the experience to what I wanted to see and allowed me to stop for discussion, pictures, etc.

Lapo is a native Florentine and also an architect, so he has a vast knowledge base to share when discussing the sights you will see along your route.

And I think an early morning run is a great way to see a city. Florence does not disappoint!

Thanks, Lapo!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lapo B, Proprietario at Go! Running Tours Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thak you Jeff it was a real pleasure to run with you!