La Signoria di Firenze B&B
US$245
Grand Hotel Minerva(Florence)
US$339
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$389/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$200
US$177
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

C-Hotels Ambasciatori(Florence)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$277
US$255
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsperfect locationtrain stationhigh ceilingson footperfect stayno elevatornice breakfastaround the cornercentral florencelucianoheartluggagecerealkeyscheese
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Florence is very compact and easy to walk but it was lovely to have somewhere central and quiet. We had a lovely room and Luciano was very helpful before we arrived and warm and welcoming when we got there.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I definitely remember this place. Booked a room in June for my cousin, my aunt and myself for a couple of nights. The location is absolutely one of the best. The Piazza de Signoria is right there at your "backyard", and so is Prada. Everything is walking distance in Florence though. The only slight inconvenience is the absence of an elevator. But it's an old building understandably so and once bringing your luggage up the stairs worked out, everything is good.

For 3 people, our room was quite spacious. It was a family room and I have my own private separate space with a bed while there was a spacious and airy master bedroom for my cousin and her mom with a huge closet, a safe, a table and modern interiors. I would guess the whole place was newly renovated. I loved our bathroom. There is a shared space for breakfast and the food was good.

One thing that didn't work out so well though was the internet connection. There was a problem with their service provider back then. But it wasn't so much of a hassle. There was also a very tight room service time. I remember opting to not have our room cleaned because we were preparing to go out and the guy who was supposed to clean said he could not wait for 30 minutes.

Anyways, the price-value relationship is good, everything is new and clean so I give them a very good rating. I am thinking of coming back a few months from now with my sister so I would book it again when that happens.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank angelcalayag
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastico location, beautifully appointed rooms. Helpful and friendly hosts. Need to be okay with stairs as no lifts. We managed fine. Nonna, Mamma and Bambina. We hope to back and stay here again in the future.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The staff is very helpful, you feel like home...

The room has very good amenities, wifi, TV,modern bathroom...

The B&B has a very good location, 20 seconds (it's true) from Piazza de Signoria and a few minutes to the dome...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2016

When you walk out the front door of this establishment, you literally are about 200 feet from Piazza della Signoria where Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are located. In fact, the location is an easy walking distance to all of the major sites in Florence. It never even occurred to me to look for public transportation. I did use a cab upon arriving and leaving for the train station, but only because my bags were heavy. That also is a reasonable walking distance. The owners are very kind and accommodating, and I found it a very relaxing place to be. I stayed in a single room that was not large, but it was very clean and comfortable and served my needs perfectly. The one issue to consider is street noise. Being so close to a major piazza, my big concern is that there might be a lot of noise in the evening, but that wasn't true. The biggest problem was early in the morning. A number of the cart vendors get started very early, and they pull their carts by hand down that narrow little street and do make a bit of racket. It wasn't a big deal, but if you're an extremely light sleeper, it might cause a problem for you.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo