“Worth a visit, but....”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Trattoria Enzo e Piero gets lots of positive reviews, and probably deservedly so, but our experience did not match the other reviews I've read. The service was good but the food did not blow us away. I had the white bean and spelt soup to start, it was ok. Spaghetti with Scampi was my main course. Again, it was nice but I expect you could get the same anywhere. My wife's Lasagne was fairly standard. We had a decent enough night, a pleasant meal, but....?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely restaurant - great food and service! We enjoyed everything including the lazagna, a couple of specials and dessert (tiramisu and panna cotta were amazing). We also had the house wine (white) and took a bottle home with us. Would absolutely go back and recommend to friends!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Garry and I happened upon this beautiful gem of a restaurant in Florence. It’s a family run business and the ingredients are sourced within the region. Simone was such a delight and very knowledgable about the food and wine. All fresh, all cooked to perfection. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had the bistecca Fiorentina which was good value and very tasty. The waiter recommended a good value local wine. The service was good and we were very pleased with our evening.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Loved this place.
Definately book - people were being turned away when we booked.
Old school decor.
Friendly owner with good English.
Fantastic antipasti - the best I've had in Florence.
Rabbit pasta, tripe - all excellent.
House Chianti is super quaffable.

Many groups of locals having dinner, not the usual Florence experience of 90% tourists (of which regardless of being there on business, was exactly what I was and always am when in the city)

Everyone at the table was happy. Nice meal with great company.

Happy days. Would return.