“Don’t even bother”

Mangiafuoco Bracerie
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Mangiafuoco Bracerie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 2,986 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here on Easter Sunday.
Took them forever to bring the antipasto and then some more to bring the food.
All the pasta lacked salt and flavor. Only the lasagna was good.
Would not recommend to anyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff at our hotel specifically recommended this restaurant to us and they were spot on! We wanted to make an effort to stay away from "touristy" restaurants and find something more authentic and local during our time in Florence. We went here for lunch right after arriving in the city and it was delicious! I highly recommend the truffle ravioli. The staff was so nice and helpful with recommendations on what to choose. I would definitely go here again my next time in Florence.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

It's a small place but with good prices. Good selection of food. I'd say that's a place where locals go.

1  Thank Colgaton
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Good steakhouse in the middle of Florence, I started with Gnocchi al pesto as my first plate, my second plate was the grilled fillet which I pair with a good wine, Bolgheri “Il Bruciato, Antinori”. I was very happy with the taste of everything. The restaurant is a little to small and tables are too close to each other.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderfully atmospheric Italian restaurant. We had the bruschetta mixed starter, Bistecca alla Fiorentina as is the tradition. Delicious T-bone steak with beans, potatoes and grilled mixed veg. Pudding was a tiramisu which puts the British version to shame. Best of all the waiters and waitresses were flawless, really made us feel welcome.
Meal for three with a shared starter, three mains, two sides and three puddings came to €73 which is superb value for the experience.

2  Thank Paul Y