“Best cup of tea in Florence”
Review of Caffe Sabatino

Caffe Sabatino
Ranked #173 of 2,911 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: A short walk from the Duomo down a narrow lane near to the market. Great panninis and Italian style sandwiches. Great coffe. Great breakfast and great service with a smile. All at reasonable prices. great service, with a smile.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We called in here on our way back to our hotel, our experience was so good we went back regularly. The first time we visited, I had Aubergine, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Capers on toast. my partner had Ricotta and Spinach Cannelloni. With drinks (wine and the aforementioned tea) for around 20 Euro, this was a nice pit stop. We enjoyed our regular visits, the staff were attentive without being overbearing. This is a traditional, small cafe with a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

In December my dad an I visited Florence. After spending a long day walking around town we found Caffe Sabatino and went in for coffee and a snack. The staff were so friendly and attentive. They made us feel like regulars. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. Wish I had found it on our first day in town. If I ever visit Florence again I would make it a point to stop in at the Caffe.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This is a small but friendly place. The food, service and staff are excellent. Whether you just want a coffee and pastry or sandwich to take away we thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I and my mom came there for breakfast, they have really nice sandwiches and such a pretty atmosphere. The waitress that was there is the nicest and happiest I've ever met, she speaks many languages. Is so cheap and they have such a good combinations.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting caffe sabatino for 15 years , twice yearly and have to say it’s one of the reasons we all visit Florence so regularly . The staff are so friendly , especially Francisco and Sylvia, they always remember us. The coffee is the best in Florence and lunches , well we have never had a bad one . All freshly cooked and so reasonable priced. A lovely family business with a warm welcoming atmosphere. Lisa, Angela and Geraldine