“Tasty Burger”

Ranked #7 of 2,791 Restaurants in Florence
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Great burger and would go back! The bread was a little dry but I still enjoyed the burger. Would definitely recommend to others in search of a decent burger.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed 12 February 2021

We have stopped here twice and both times the food was very good and service was very good.

I ordered the meal with the smaller hamburger, fries, and drink. I was concerned that the hamburger would be too small, but it was a good size. And I was pleasantly surprised with the french fries. So crunchy! My husband got a larger hamburger and was very satisficed with it as well.

When you order, you select all of the toppings that you want by marking up a piece of paper. It makes ordering fun - and they always get it right!

The staff was very friendly during our visits. We speak English and are learning Italian - and the staff was patient enough to put up with our Italian and very supportive.

All that plus really good prices! We will return!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank JoAn F
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Visited on a Monday night and it was very quiet which was a nice surprise. Ordered the Cheese Burger; comes with a side of fries. Fries were great! burger was big for my liking Sauce and spice was the top it certainly hit the spot. It was a nice alternative to the tourist traps serving average pasta and pizza

Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing place!!! One of the most beautiful and taste!!
Everything was so tasty, personal so kind and the owner is very attentive to guests! That very important! I advice of this place to every body

2  Thank galinDa777
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Please guys try it, close to the city centre is a hidden gem, please trust me and try the burger with olive sauce, Hamburger never felt so healthy and yummy, it is my second time and I saw how he prepares the sandwich finely like an artist. Best burger in my life so far