“Great service and good sample gifts ”
Review of Biffoli Shop

Biffoli Shop
Ranked #54 of 359 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Very small store but has most that ppl wanted. Service was great and they give you free samples (good amount of them). Beware sometimes they get crowded from groups. Locations is great it’s right behind the Duomo near the museum.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This shop is right across the Duomo. Really unique scents from Florence...got a 'hibiscus' and 'forget me not' perfume and 'fern' for my husband...very helpful staff...and perfect take away from Florence.

1  Thank anitadeshpande
Reviewed 22 April 2017

After not receiving soap at our hotel, we did a search for a soap shop and came across this place. Even with a language barrier, the staff could not have been more helpful! Their products are amazing! We ended up going back and loading up with products for our trip home! Definitely worth a look if you are near the duomo! They have a great line of men's products as well.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I wandered into this shop having lost my makeup purse in Florence. I was able to buy Italian cosmetics, which were organic. Lovely foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick (Lepo was one brand) The lady so kindly gave me lots of samples of skin care products, enough to see my 3 days out. One product was so lovely (incarose) I've had a look around to see how to obtain more, as can't seem to find in the UK. A lovely shopping experience when I was expecting a lot less considering the fantastic location next to the Duomo!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I was introduced to the Biffoli Shop by a Fiesolean friend when I asked if she knew a place where I might get more of the Nesti Dante soap I'd found in the boutique at my favorite Hotel-cum-B & B in the Florence area (notice, I'm not giving any names because I want it to remain a well-kept secret).
She immediately thought of Biffoli, saying it looks like a tourist's trap, but isn't.

She was right... in spite of it's location... across from the Duomo, they somehow have managed to retain a family-run store authenticity.

Lovely, helpful saleswomen... perhaps wife and daughter of the owner? And an incredible selection of the most wonderful soaps and bath products... a real soap lover's paradise.

The prices are very reasonable and they are very generous with their free samples. Like one of your other commentators, this place is an annual pilgrimage for me. Love this shop.

2  Thank Fronza W