Hotel Orto De Medici(Florence)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

c-hotels Club(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$245
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Guest House Bel Duomo(Florence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

C-Hotels Ambasciatori(Florence)
US$95
US$87
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$104
US$85
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Adler Cavalieri(Florence)
US$204
US$188
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

Hotel Rapallo(Florence)
Grand Hotel Minerva(Florence)
US$348
US$333
1,136 results
All reviewsmiriam and robertfamily run hotelquiet courtyardbell towersmall elevatorexcellent locationhome away from hometriple roomvisiting florencefew minutes walkwithin easy walking distancerestaurant recommendationsbeautiful cityaccademiaeuropehostsdome
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Great location & excellent value for money. I stayed one night for business and then my wife & daughter joined me for a further two nights.

This hotel is wonderfully quiet at night - amazing given just how central it is.

My sincere thanks to hosts Miriam & Robert for making us feel welcome.

Room Tip: Very central location
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank OffshoreKiwi
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Resonably priced hotels are so difficult to find in Florence, but this one makes you feel like you've hit the jackpot. The owners, Robert and Miriam, will be your new best friends... helpful and accommodating in every way. However, for me, the absolutely perfect location and the killer view of the Duomo from my window have made it my "go to" hotel in Florence. Highly highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sherrypalmbeach
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I’ve just returned from a lovely 6 day holiday in Florence – made all the better by my stay at the Hotel Europa. The hotel is ideally situated, a few minutes’ walk from the Duomo (we could see Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower from our bedroom window). The historic centre of the city is within easy walking distance as is the main station of Santa Maria Novella which is around 10 minutes’ away by foot.
Our room at the Europa was quiet, comfortable and clean and had everything we needed; the food at breakfast was plentiful and varied. The hotel is a great value for money.
But what makes the Europa really special are the hosts, Miriam and Robert. They are so welcoming, friendly and helpful; nothing is too much trouble. They make the Europa feel like a home from home. I stayed at the Europa during my visit to Florence 10 years’ ago, I stayed there this time – and I will stay there again when I next visit this beautiful city. Thank you for making us so welcome, Miriam and Robert (and thanks for the great restaurant recommendations)! I look forward to staying with you again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alpaca11
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We greatly enjoyed the family-run hotel. The owner/manager couple are very helpful and friendly. Miriam makes a mean cappuccino in morning. This along with a simple, but well presented breakfast made us feel very welcome. We had a triple room. For two people I recommend this as the extra space is nice. The room was very pleasant, but I would recommend some new pillows. Above all a great value for a superb location and a very pleasant stay. Finally, we were so grateful for the restaurant recommendations.

Room Tip: This is a small hotel, so book early.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Robert & Miriam and their family are the most friendly and nicest people you could meet. They make you feel right at home. Very nice accommodations, good breakfast and right in the center of every place you would want to visit in Florence. I highly recommend Hotel Europa

Room Tip: Elevator building, very nice view and friendly staff
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo