“Great family hotel”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Europa
Ranked #86 of 410 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 22 April 2017

The hotel is located on the second floor of the building at the heart of old Firenze, you can see the top of the Duma dome from the rooms.
The staff was very helpful and very nice, trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The rooms are good and have a very authentic look but still very functional.
The only bad thing I have to say is on entering the ground floor there was a bad smell which seemed typical of many building in the area. Of course in the hotel it was not present and everything was OK.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Excellent location and very friendly hosts. My room was very clean, the bed was comfortably firm, and the breakfast was delicious. I felt appreciated as a guest. The hosts were very helpful and truly made me feel like a member of their family. I based my stay on other Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room #52 had an excellent view of the courtyard and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Great location & excellent value for money. I stayed one night for business and then my wife & daughter joined me for a further two nights.

This hotel is wonderfully quiet at night - amazing given just how central it is.

My sincere thanks to hosts Miriam & Robert for making us feel welcome.

Room Tip: Very central location
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank OffshoreKiwi
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Resonably priced hotels are so difficult to find in Florence, but this one makes you feel like you've hit the jackpot. The owners, Robert and Miriam, will be your new best friends... helpful and accommodating in every way. However, for me, the absolutely perfect location and the killer view of the Duomo from my window have made it my "go to" hotel in Florence. Highly highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sherrypalmbeach
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I’ve just returned from a lovely 6 day holiday in Florence – made all the better by my stay at the Hotel Europa. The hotel is ideally situated, a few minutes’ walk from the Duomo (we could see Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Bell Tower from our bedroom window). The historic centre of the city is within easy walking distance as is the main station of Santa Maria Novella which is around 10 minutes’ away by foot.
Our room at the Europa was quiet, comfortable and clean and had everything we needed; the food at breakfast was plentiful and varied. The hotel is a great value for money.
But what makes the Europa really special are the hosts, Miriam and Robert. They are so welcoming, friendly and helpful; nothing is too much trouble. They make the Europa feel like a home from home. I stayed at the Europa during my visit to Florence 10 years’ ago, I stayed there this time – and I will stay there again when I next visit this beautiful city. Thank you for making us so welcome, Miriam and Robert (and thanks for the great restaurant recommendations)! I look forward to staying with you again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends