1,136 results
All reviews miriam and robert family run hotel quiet courtyard bell tower small elevator excellent location home away from home triple room visiting florence few minutes walk within easy walking distance restaurant recommendations beautiful city accademia europe hosts dome
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is a small boutique hotel in the heart of the tourist district of Florence. A tiny ancient elevator gets you up to the 2nd floor (3rd floor by US counting), where you meet the super friendly and helpful husband & wife that are your desk staff.

Don't expect a bellboy, or Miami Beach highrise here. What you get is a decent sized room, surprisingly quiet, with a view of the famous Duomo. Reasonable rates, and an easy walk to any part of downtown, and this is a hotel to use for any adventurous traveler.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

The hotel is located on the second floor of the building at the heart of old Firenze, you can see the top of the Duma dome from the rooms.
The staff was very helpful and very nice, trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The rooms are good and have a very authentic look but still very functional.
The only bad thing I have to say is on entering the ground floor there was a bad smell which seemed typical of many building in the area. Of course in the hotel it was not present and everything was OK.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Excellent location and very friendly hosts. My room was very clean, the bed was comfortably firm, and the breakfast was delicious. I felt appreciated as a guest. The hosts were very helpful and truly made me feel like a member of their family. I based my stay on other Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room #52 had an excellent view of the courtyard and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Great location & excellent value for money. I stayed one night for business and then my wife & daughter joined me for a further two nights.

This hotel is wonderfully quiet at night - amazing given just how central it is.

My sincere thanks to hosts Miriam & Robert for making us feel welcome.

Room Tip: Very central location
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank OffshoreKiwi
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Resonably priced hotels are so difficult to find in Florence, but this one makes you feel like you've hit the jackpot. The owners, Robert and Miriam, will be your new best friends... helpful and accommodating in every way. However, for me, the absolutely perfect location and the killer view of the Duomo from my window have made it my "go to" hotel in Florence. Highly highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends