Open today: Closed

from US$90.63
from US$126.88
from US$326.27
1,598 results
All reviews cinque terre san gimignano day trip winery guide tasting wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Easy tour to meet up with and make friends along the way. All events ran smoothly and the tastings were in gorgeous locations! Do recommend for mid 20s solo and groups.

TuscanyonaBudget, Owner at Italy on a Budget Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Ciao!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour and made friends along the way.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Highly recommended! I had such a lovely time and met lovely people on this tour. The guide was also amazing. Make sure you eat a lot thought, the wine is A LOT and let's just say i enjoyed it a little too much :)

Date of experience: April 2021

Ciao Kesaobaka,
thank you far sharing your feedback.
We are happy that you enjoyed the company, your guide and the wine of course! ;)
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

My tour guide was incredible!! He kept the tour fun and entertaining while making sure we absorbed all the history and wine lessons we could enjoy. I would rebook another tour without hesitation!

Cia Nicole!
Thank you for this lovely review, we truly appreciate it.
We are thrilled to know that you had a great time on the Grape Escape Tour and that your tour guide made it extra fun!
It's also great to know that you would recommend our tour, we hope to see you again soon for another adventure together!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Me and my sister used this service when we were in Florence and we had the best time! The driver was super friendly and really knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company again and I would definitely recommend you do too on your next Italian adventure!

Hi Hailey,
thank you for this lovely review.
We are glad to know you had a good time on tour and that you would recommend it to others.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

We went on the Pisa and Cinque Terra your before the pandemic hit. Our group consisted of my and my husband (in our late 40’s/early 50’s), my daughter (in her 20’s) and my parents (in their late 60’s/early 70’s). The tour was perfect for all of us, despite our age differences. The tour was affordable and worth every cent! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us on time with clear directions and meet up spots. We had just the perfect amount of time in Pisa and were able to see three of the villages in Cinque Terra. We loved every moment of the day! It was a long day but it was perfect and breathtaking! We will definitely use this company again! I can’t remember the name of our tour guide, but I can’t say enough good things about him.

We actually went before the pandemic, but i am just now getting around to writing the review. The drop down for the date only goes back to June 2020.

Ciao Stephanie,
We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.
It's a pleasure to know that you and your daughter had a great time on the Pisa and Cinque Terre tour and that your tour leader made it extra special for you.
We hope to see you both again soon!