“10 stars Don’t miss the fantastic leather artistry at Jimmy’s leather collection and ask for Alex a fashion genius.”

Jimmy's Leather Collection
Ranked #6 of 343 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First stop after arriving in Florence after reading reviews on trip advisor. Planned on possibly buying a leather jacket or coat later in the week IF I found the right thing that was something special but didn’t really need. I just wanted to check out jimmys as I wanted something unique and heard so much about them. These guys are artists in their work to fit you in the perfect coat for your style, size, and budget WITHOUT a hard sell. The quality and beauty sells itself. Alex is an absolute fashion genius and picked perfect coats for me in a classy gorgeous ice gray sherling lamb, and then found another coat in elegant black antelope and lamb leather design. These coats are one of kind works of art rivaling high end designers. I have been to Florence before and absolutely no one else in Florence an touch the quality and creative design and price. I could have spent all week shopping for the perfect coat, but didn’t have to because they negotiated a deal I couldn’t refuse and I found two coats that will be absolutely treasured.

All reviews
"student discount"
in 7 reviews
"great eye"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"these guys"
in 27 reviews
"measurements"
"shoppers"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I was on spring break a few weeks ago I was walking past Jimmy’s and I was convinced to come in and try on one jacket that would be perfect for me. And the first jacket I tried on was the one. I was helped by Johnny and was was given multiple options of coats in different colors and styles. But it was the first jacket that I tried on that was the best. Johnny is very good at his job. He helped me and my dad pick out perfect jackets. (His is buffalo leather and gets tons of compliments at work.) I’m a college student and was offered a great student discount compared to the price tag. So, don’t look at the price tag. Because of this it’s sorta of a high pressure sale. There was a playing the game calculator game. Overall, I had a great experience and bought a great product

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It may be a year later, but my husband and I promised to leave a review! We had a great experience at Jimmy's Leather. The associate that helped us was knowledgable, hilarious, and knew the coats and styles well. Its a year later, and we LOVE our coats. They are of great quality and color and we feel good every time we put them on. They also cut us GREAT deals on the 3 coats we purchased. Don't leave Florence without going home with some custom Italian leather!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited many cities on our trip and were looking for leather goods: bags, packs and coats. My oldest son was looking for a leather jacket, Jimmy, with his great knowledge and wide selection, sold 2 coats that afternoon! Both my son's purchased beautiful jackets for an amazing deal. No pressure, just great knowledge about fit, style, look etc. from Jimmy. We will go back and purchase more the next time we come to Florence. They are by far the best place we visited in Rome, Venice, Bologna and Florence. The quality of their jackets was the best.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After reading the reviews on here I was very keen to visit and get fitted for a jacket.

It took awhile for us to find the store it’s up near the leather markets and food markets if this helps.

We had Johnny serve us for a jacket, and very happy with both the service and quality of the jackets. We went for light weight jackets as we live in Queensland Australia and was very happy with the selections and suggestions from Johnny.

They don’t offer the VAT tax thing.

Just a tip - know your price you want to pay and know roughly what type of leather you want as this effects the price.

We didn’t feel pressured at all to buy, but when asked what we want to pay we had no idea of what things cost.

When I come back to Florence I will definitely come back here to buy again.

They mentioned to us care for the jackets and a service should anything happen and we need it fixing.